• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Silena 7.6 - Lowrates - Global Map

Shaki1337

Reaction score
Hello there,

today I want to introduce you the new server on which I am playing at the moment.
It is really fun, but the people are missing. With that thread I hope to get more people on this server and automatically have more fun with PvP and Guildfights.

Server information:

- Homepage: www.silena.no-ip.org
- Protocol 7.6 - Port 7171 - IP: silena.no-ip.org
- Hosted in Sweden
- Some equipmentsets give an additional bonus
- All quests are made as in real Tibia
- Premium can be bought for 220gp per day at Oracle or where you get promoted
- 24/7 Online and no lags
- Started three days ago, so it's kinda new and there are no high-levels until now.

Rates:

level 1-8, rate = 50x
level 9-50, rate = 10x
level 51-100, rate = 5x
level 100-999, rate = 3x
Manaspent Rates: 7x
Skillhits Rates: 10x
Droploot Rates: 3x

Hitpoints/Mana regeneration per minute:
Druids and Sorcerers: 180HP/300MP
Paladins: 240HP/240MP
Knights: 300HP/180MP

Elder Druids and Masters Sorcerers: 360HP/600MP
Royal Paladins: 480HP/480MP
Elite Knights: 600HP/360MP

So if you are interested in playing some oldschool Tibia again, just try this server.

Hope to see you online soon.

Greetz,
Shaki

Last edited:
There is no Anticheat Client at the moment. This server just came online days ago.
The serveradmin will soon add an anticheat client for sure, as he said.

Nice! I will start playing as soon as i fix the funktion hotkeys on my laptop :)

Donation are a bit OP for a lowrate. 1kk,atk48 dist weapon and softboots.

spawn is too slow

Runes are like 3x.

You got things an highrate should have and stuff a low rate shouldnt have. it doesnt mix well. Like its a low rate but you have nearly infinite runes(3x),gfbs (12x) etc. Highmana regen,trainers,runes in shop,insane donation items....

Like you can literally sds everything but then your stuck waiting on spawns forever.The combination is quite odd overally i think it would fit better to go midrate+ and you'd get more people playing it just to war.

Last edited:
Yep.
Donation are a bit OP, but except this I think this is a nice server where you can spend your time :p

BTW: My name ingame is "Nicetomeetu" ;P

Everyone bot on this server... dragon hit 0 but dl can kill 35 ek by combo (gfb meele and from 605 hp to 100hp haha) 300 mana and need promotion to use exori on ek LOL donation = op lol ots for cash nothing more

Back