• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 ONLINE NOW!

It's funny, Assassinho talks crap about other servers but the one she's backing up so far is fail >.>,

pretty much agree...

me2:( but its not my fould they failed :p gods fould:( and as far the servers i supported where 7.6 servers and they were all till this one ryans servers thats why they fail but i supported them because they are 7.6 rl map, nothing is so good as a 7.6 rl map insteed of playing a fail cipsoft project called tibia client 8.5 LOL

me2:( but its not my fould they failed :p gods fould:( and as far the servers i supported where 7.6 servers and they were all till this one ryans servers thats why they fail but i supported them because they are 7.6 rl map, nothing is so good as a 7.6 rl map insteed of playing a fail cipsoft project called tibia client 8.5 LOL

I know, 7.8+ suck hard ass... even a 4 year old guy, that have never tried a computer, can join Open War in Tibia nowdays <.<

but still.. it's not easy get a full 7.6 server working properly... I got far, but had still much left.. I got something that is more detailed then Oldera, Rl map ofc.. but wont run because random crash by something I don't know what <.<
and I don't have time to track it <.<

oh shit... I became nice again?! wtf <.<

time to flame again? :D
FlameShield.jpg

Ya 7.6 rl maps are the best.. Which is why I want this server or the other 7.6 one to stay up!

Xaroth you seem like a decent guy don't get why you have to flame every single server you don't like. Yeah maybe Nero has missed a few bugs but don't flame every post he makes (and Assasinho trying to defend him). Its quite simple, either you don't play the server and just quit posting here or you keep playing and stop flaming, maybe you can even help him fix those bugs?

And yeah for people leaving because of the kick, the server had as much players like 10 minutes after it came up again just a few logged for the day.

Well besides the many bugs, and not being able to start pallys-without alot of hard work, this server is pretty good. I'll play here.

Well besides the many bugs, and not being able to start pallys-without alot of hard work, this server is pretty good. I'll play here.

report this to the gm so he can make for the beginners to start whit like 100 gp (to buy shovel, spears what ever you want) ore let palladin start whit more spears. it will help i think;)

Well there was a 1 minute crash and in that crash lost 6 levels. Just a warning to fellow players. Also Donations give too much of an advantage. 4 million exp for donating.. ;//

man that ot sucks dick me and my friend were playing normally until my friend msges gm with some questions about the old oldera and then he bans him--.-- nice one noob server

man that ot sucks dick me and my friend were playing normally until my friend msges gm with some questions about the old oldera and then he bans him--.-- nice one noob server

That's no reason to ban someone, unless the GM is a poor sport. I smell corruption. I also bet the GM will post and make up some lies about it. Or denys doing it. :pPPP Thx for the warning, off to play a diffrent ot.

Anyone is not banned here. This up is some joke. Of course i have repaired ank pyramids and torch now.

Back