• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 ONLINE NOW!

Neroslaw

Reaction score
Welcome to Sinera. ;)

Sinera IS ONLINE!

I have been see that many real maps is going down in fast time, and there is no professional Real Map with 7.6 client to stay more than one month. Sinera is server whose you search. If we will have many peoples We are gonna host the server along time. Help us, and join Sinera now.

Gameplay:
Sinera 7.6 is oldschool Real Map without hotkeys, aims with old magic and rune system and high exp.

-Promotion Cost 10k, Premium Account you can buy use command !prem.

*Dedicated server in Poland, with fast connection.
*Blessings.
*Real Tibia Map.
*All quests.
*Spells and runes 7.6.
*Many Npc's.
*Precised loot of monsters.
*Perfect spawn file.
*Raid system, from 7.6
*Professional gamemasters.
*Good community.
*THERE WILL BE NOT RESTART CHARACTERS, its seriously project.
*No training monks!
*Donations.

-GM Nero - owner.
-GM Necro - Mapper.
-GM Tim - Helper, scripter.

Experience Stages:

*The Experience stage;
- from lvl 1-30: 50x
- from lvl 30-50: 40x
- from lvl 50-100: 20x
- from lvl 100-130: 10x
- from lvl 130-150: 7x
- from lvl 150-300: 4x
*Runes;
- The runes at the magic shop are more expensive, although they have real tibia charges.
- In order to give the server an RPG toutch, the manually made runes will contain more charges.
-----------------
Mlvl: 20x

Skills: 25x

Drop: 2x
----------------
IP: sinera.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6

If you have some suggestions, or some idea to help or make a better server write here or PW.
Yours Nero.

Use ctrl+R to report bugs. I am still repairing some.

Hope you enojoy, Sinera Team! :thumbup:

next XuatieR server? 3rd time for 2 weeks...

lmao go away? if you don't know anything. you just guess its him but you don't know anything else to say. if you think so stay away please.

anyways on the server: there are some small bugs but hes fixing them.

Made meself a paladin and you start in venore without a rope or shovel but well the thing is you start with 1 spear in hand that broked on first shot FAIL!

Made meself a paladin and you start in venore without a rope or shovel but well the thing is you start with 1 spear in hand that broked on first shot FAIL!

ah yes that should be changed for pala start whit 10 spears ore like 100 gp. my suggestion! ;) fix that asap.

Fail at
Web
Torch
Some famous Quest
Hackable
and some other... in my eyes you haven't been working very much on the server :O

All "famous bugs" are there, at start, so far you explore...

Web is really lazy and bugged "Online/Offline"

Also your server is weak, how I wont tell here, people might abuse it...

and Torches... a thing that's important in clients below 7.7, is bugged... Failure? xD

Fail at
Web
Torch
Some famous Quest
Hackable
and some other... in my eyes you haven't been working very much on the server :O

All "famous bugs" are there, at start, so far you explore...

Web is really lazy and bugged "Online/Offline"

Also your server is weak, how I wont tell here, people might abuse it...

and Torches... a thing that's important in clients below 7.7, is bugged... Failure? xD

this is the moment where shouldn't say anything,at the first place: go check your own 7.6 war server whats offline all the time you can't even run a war server so don't talk please about this map. second thing: you guys shouldn't cry always about some small bugs what are hard to fix sometimes anyways this server will be better than your fail war server 7.6:p

kthxbye

this is the moment where shouldn't say anything,at the first place: go check your own 7.6 war server whats offline all the time you can't even run a war server so don't talk please about this map. second thing: you guys shouldn't cry always about some small bugs what are hard to fix sometimes anyways this server will be better than your fail war server 7.6:p

kthxbye

get some facts before you lay your nose in deep water kid..

I can't have the war server open since something in it is causing it to crash randomly...

If I wanna put a good server online, I could restart Aztra 8.10 again, which is the most stable server I have, the name is infected with "Laggs" because the days I started it, I only had ONE LAZY LAPTOP to host it at..

by the way, why do you care about a War Server? who the fuck care about a war server? you'll never win anything on it, none had private acc..

by the way... I DID NEVER TAKE PAYMENTS OF MY WORKS...

everyone else is taking donations even before they know if the server is successful... or if the server will stay up without crashes...

and.. as I work irl, I got a LIFE which you must not have, I don't have time to edit some freaken servers...

hidieyes
Noob, KKthxbye

kthxbye

your protection against the server failed there...

something you want to say? ;)

hidieyes!

It's not crashed, palla will be fixed all bugs too but i need time for it i am not a ROBOT.

It's dedicated server in Poland don't talk shits, and don't spam here "fail fail fail fail".

I think ill quit here :p Before the so called offline TIME which lasted for some minutes it was 9 online now 2 ...:p gl with it cya

he lies he don't know anythings its just online. server says its offline but its not. just go and play.

Web tells its offline because hoster don't know how to change that in configs

also.. THE SERVER FUCKING DID CRASH.. I was online when it happend..

I wasn't the only one got that kick, everyone got it.. Exept you? maybe server is hosted at your private computer that sux, and your Internet speed suck ass too..

thats maybe why all have laggs, but you...

Do you mind if I'll check it?

Web tells its offline because hoster don't know how to change that in configs

also.. THE SERVER FUCKING DID CRASH.. I was online when it happend..

I wasn't the only one got that kick, everyone got it.. Exept you? maybe server is hosted at your private computer that sux, and your Internet speed suck ass too..

thats maybe why all have laggs, but you...

Do you mind if I'll check it?

LOL i host it haha your a joke, anyways give me your name ingame so i can blow your head of:D now lets go back ontopic. come and play every1:D

LOL i host it haha your a joke, anyways give me your name ingame so i can blow your head of:D now lets go back ontopic. come and play every1:D

oh sorry... forgotten your computer are way to lazy to host 3+ Mb map server =/

My mistake... please forgive me ;)

Back