• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Don't rush it, let him work at his own pace. When the server is ready, he will launch it, it's as simple as that. We could all use a break every now and then since all it means is that we'll appreciate the server even more once it's back online.

@hoster - Looks good, keep it up! Hopefully it will be back online soon for more epic PVP-moments.

on waropolis last man standing gm sometimes give custom outfits for winners, prize shouldnt be anything related with pvp... my suggestion

on waropolis last man standing gm sometimes give custom outfits for winners, prize shouldnt be anything related with pvp... my suggestion

limited supplies of ssa is not that bad. would be worse if the prize was a never ending soft boots of some shit

ye and? he didnt have dedi before either but he still hosted it ???

He said he didn't wanna host it himself/have his PC on all the time or something.
And even if he didn't, don't tell someone to host it for you when you could just download Avesta and a real map and host it yourself.
Point is: stop acting like an immature and impatient little prick for someone to do something you can do yourself.
This isn't Tibianic or something; there hasn't been official long-term opening dates and promises, and unique one-of-a-kind server-files. He's just hosting a war OT from publicly accessible file, and so can you, if you spent less time moaning like a little girl and more time on DIY.
It's just fucking retarded, like watching a bunch of kindergarten-minds trapped inside old teenager/early adult bodies - extreme intellectual (neocortal) immaturity pisses me off, and the urge to criticize this intellectual immaturity becomes overwhelming.
How hard can you find it to double-click Avesta.exe? Apparently overwhelmingly hard, but I've gotta ask for the point of irony.

Get your mother to relax, she's all over my gear trying to hump me.

Good job there! Nice updates. I am looking forward playing it again.
@tibianic: you better watch out when i find out your name going to kill you all time... Mr PVP Extraordinaire...

Last edited:
Don Daniello used to have service for dedicated servers, no idea about the price though

sad news for me want to see server sniper online
but my computer is broke i cant play for some day
i hope i can back on first day play the server

are you sure? I mean its not like you need 4 gb ram etc to run a war serv, you can just purchase the minimum required..

Back