• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

I'm now bussy i got the warloria files from a broken harddrive and like 75% missing but doing my best to fix it in the state as it was

i cannot sure tell the date but i will let you all know when its done!

kind regards

Open man today i no have time to waiting.
I only have a few days to play. Later, I go to work and will not play more is my last temporary return to the game.
Give me a moment of joy to play.

open ots beocyuse its fast to makeing war ots 2 npc selling runes priv chars map real city donload and open
its 30 min job and open

you should must this ot online fast as possible because its summer holiday and many people have time for play. If you want many players its no ots online on otservlist. If its online before this week you will be a total sucees for a war ots server.

- - - Updated - - -

You have 75% for other 25% its only 15mins max 1hour

Last edited:
open ots beocyuse its fast to makeing war ots 2 npc selling runes priv chars map real city donload and open
its 30 min job and open

you should must this ot online fast as possible because its summer holiday and many people have time for play. If you want many players its no ots online on otservlist. If its online before this week you will be a total sucees for a war ots server.

- - - Updated - - -

You have 75% for other 25% its only 15mins max 1hour

then i wont open it anymore guys lets tampon do it its possible in 30 minutes!! according to tampon so go ahead

dear 53701688
no listen tampon
he say naab english
listen me
work on good serv
witchout bugs etc
and then put online
dedicated netherlands
its 0 lag
and 30 players turst me
msg me private
if you need tester
Tures Tos

yeah someone is already ddosing the website sad people ..

- - - Updated - - -

website back on

yeah everything is just working fine again go create account on http://85.214.48.224/ and login:) just a note its a beta for now to test everything out and maybe suggestions for tomorrows release

Back