• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] SuperPanda OTS [8.6] [Crazy EXP]

hey bro idk what happen but i died at high level around million and 20K and i glitch i guess im level 1 and i cant exp can u fix this ? 23:13 Pro Waldek [1]: wtf

After a long journey killing all the monsters. They finally did it!
vI71o3v.png

Addon Doll Quest :D

There are no events. no fun. web tells you there are 30 players online the truth is there are 7 online. Why u always laying? But still enjoy the serwer :D

There are no events. no fun. web tells you there are 30 players online the truth is there are 7 online. Why u always laying? But still enjoy the serwer :D
The website is bugged, something wrong with the aac and I am already trying to work on a fix.
As for the events, we are working on a new update with new stuff.
Thank you :)

Recommended *_* , i Reached level 80k, well its fast exp,you wont have to grind for a whole year :p

Im on this server all the time and no one will make an event nothing, im quite sad to be fair xD

@Amiroslo Can u come on because a lot of peolpe have bugs with getting killed by unkown at login. And why do you die and just resp in temple? You die and you can't see your body

@Amiroslo Can u come on because a lot of peolpe have bugs with getting killed by unkown at login. And why do you die and just resp in temple? You die and you can't see your body
Sorry about this, I believe it's because of the new source compiling, we re compiled the source today for improvements. We just recompiled and will do a fast restart hoping to fix it

Sorry about this, I believe it's because of the new source compiling, we re compiled the source today for improvements. We just recompiled and will do a fast restart hoping to fix it
One time use, use it on a boss when his red is hp to capture him as a pet.

when his red is hp? : D

NEW UPDATE!!:

dZ6ooAs.png

You get 10 Premium Tokens instead of 5 now when you reborn
Max reborns is set to 200
You can choose a new vocation @ 150 reborns
New custom spells for the new vocation
Map update [New Temple, New Hunt+Quest room, New Event room, bug fixes]
New automatic events! [BigFoot, CTF, Paintball]
Lottery to choose online player to win rares every 6hours
New Boss [Turbo]
New quest [ANNI] for Anax set