• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swe-Soft Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
wgnwF3X.png

We're currently offline to further develop the server, stay tuned for a new release date!

Hello and welcome to Swe-Soft OT!
This is a custom server developed by:
@jolle_jkpg - Leader, Hoster, Scripter, Content Designer
@Nemphis - Content Designer
@Mackan™ - Content Designer and Scripter
Content Designer includes but is not limited to Mapping, Making Sprites, Writing Lore and similar tasks.

We will expand mainland later on and of course add new
spawns as the servers community grows larger!
We decided not to create a huge mainland to begin with.
Our idea is a slightly smaller and more crowded map. But don't worry!
There is a lot more than you can see on the map!

1sSyOvV.png

More Information:
Botting, cheating and exploiting game weaknesses will result in a ban.
There will be No cash shop that will improve your character compared to others. Maybe we will add mounts and outfits later on but we don't know yet.
Vocations are the same but we've added a new rune that can be used by all vocations but created only by druids and you cant buy it from shop. <>Mass healing rune<>. Which works like Mass Heal but as a rune.
We have custom monsters with new looks. But we mostly have them as bosses you can find around the world. Not that many yet but there will be more of them.
We have offline trainers in the main city and will add them to every major city we add.

Our Website!
Swe-soft.se

To be able to play on our server, you must download our custom client (based on OTClient)

ONCE and create your account! All through the website linked above.

We have our own forum board where you can register right away and start posting in the general section. More boards will open up when the need for it arise.
Swe-Soft Forum

We also have a discussion thread where you can discuss the server right here on OTLand.
OTLand Discussion Thread

The client might give you the following error message:
{unexpected error occured when running the game.}
Solution:
Run the program Swe-Soft.exe in - Administrator mode
The same thing applies to the updater.

Every time you start the client it will search for updates. Click. Wait. Play. Simple.

Swe-Soft have several quests, some based on real Tibias,
most of them are completely custom.
You don't need to be a "brainee" to finish quests. We've made it simple for everyone to understand and still have a good time!

Some information about the hosting computer and internet connection:
Memory: 20.0 GB RAM
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor

2960283392.png

Here are some Images from the server:

cr4eL0g.png

B7XqHMT.png

JWtgDnk.png

5umCgwf.png

qUfuZ4D.png

SZku1WJ.png

Thats the last image we'll show! You will see plenty more if you give Swe-Soft a try!

We do not give away items and we won't use any godlike powers to help you if you are in trouble!

Useful names to know If you start playing:
Gods: "God Jolle", "God Nemphis", "God Mackan"

One final thing!

We have in-game background music that you can turn off if you find it annoying!
Note: We don't have in-game sound effects. Who want to be first with that.. and fail horribly? We'll wait for someone else to do that.

Have a great day and we hope to meet you in Swe-soft OT!

Sincerely,
The Swe-Soft team

Last edited:
Really enjoying the server! Will post some screenies of my adventures :D

Last edited:
If you don't want the sound, mute it by clicking on the speaker icon when you open the client, simple as that.
It will save so you only need to mute it once.

What I mean is I dont like to download extraneous files
I'l still play the server though, of course, so it's not that big of a deal :)

It looks nice and I will try it for sure but I think it would be nice if you could state more informations about the server here. Like: Are the classes the same or is there anything else costum? How about new spells or creatures? What about the pvp? Will there be a cash shop and what will be available there? Will you banish botters? Any unique features, events.. that stuff

Ill quickly reply here what i know.
Botters and cheaters in general will be banned
There will be No cash shop that will improve your character compared to others. Maybe mounts and outfits but we don't know yet.
Classes are the same but we added a new rune that can be used by all classes but created only by druids and you cant buy it from shop. <>Mass healing rune<>. Think its 2x2 or 3x3 sqm.
We have custom monsters with new looks. But we mostly have them as bosses you can find around the world. Not that many yet but there will be more of them.

What i know now.

thanks

I'll definitely play this later today! Seems like a really good server!

nvm, my anti virus smells key logger :/
Nobody else have gotten any warnings from their anti virus, I haven't gotten any warnings from mine. If you really get a warning you should post it here, else I won't believe you, unless you have a really crappy anti-virus protection.

Custom spells, items, or monsters?

Ill quickly reply here what i know.
Botters and cheaters in general will be banned
There will be No cash shop that will improve your character compared to others. Maybe mounts and outfits but we don't know yet.
Classes are the same but we added a new rune that can be used by all classes but created only by druids and you cant buy it from shop. <>Mass healing rune<>. Think its 2x2 or 3x3 sqm.

What i know now.

thanks

We'll make sure to add this on the first post

LoL plx client without sound :\ cant download much.. net limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back