• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Swedin-OT Realmap 8.50 - Exp 500

Motabo

Reaction score
Swedin

I'd like to start with a few opening words..
Think back a bit.. Not back to the first OT-server or anything, but even further a bit! Back to when you first started playing Tibia. Can you see Rookgaard in front of you? Can you see crowd on your side, people spamming and selling? Great. Now, fast forward a bit! You're standing in front of the Oracle. Can you sense the feeling? You're almost a bit nervous of what will come. You choose a profession.. And a town! You suddenly pop up in the temple of Thais. You look around you, noticing that the Temple is almost as big as the whole Rookgaard! You take a few steps forward, and notice a massive crowd.. I mean, massive! You have no idea where to go, so you go to the only place reminding of rook.. The sewers.

Alright, now.. Compare this to now! Tibia has lost almost all its glory by adding different paremeters to the aspect of the game. It is no longer a fun community, it is now just a matter of who is most powerful and wealthy. To find the old days once again, you need to crawl deep into the corners of OT-servers, to one who is aiming towards the old Tibia. Look no further, you've found it!

Swedin is:
  1. Laid back
  2. Serious
  3. Fun
  4. Newely started!
  5. Using realmap!

RATES:
Skill: 30x
Magic: 6x
Loot: 2x

Experience-Stages:
Lvl 8 - 20 x50
Lvl 20 - 50 x25
Lvl 50 - 80 x15
Lvl 80 - 120 x10
Lvl 120+ x6

IP: arkonoxa.servegame.com
Port:7173

Have fun!

Last edited:
Changed Exprate.... Server started yesterday. Been looking around the map for bugs, and added some extra things. So there have been alot of restart.

We picked the RLmap, because almost every Map we have seen, had about 60000 Teleports, to different areas. The hunting places was a total mess, due to the fact that they used Black marble floor, and void. the RL map gives the game a nice RPG feeling....

Last edited:
How many players online? And i think you should get a website up. :p
Currently we have a low playerbase, due to the fact that it started up yesterday. We are trying to advertise though, but the problem lies with how people look at the stats and refuses to join because there's 4 players online. Many people think that way, which makes it VERY difficult to increase the playerrates. However, we are working on it, as well as fixing other things.

why dont you do something new there are like 1000 real maps :(

Well, really, as Motabo said, we had a major problem with finding any good maps that were not RL-maps. I understand how you're thinking, I myself find custom maps more fun, however, with the standards we're trying to set, finding a good custom map isn't easy. If you have any ideas or suggestions, do tell us!

Regards,
Draak

Suxx. Just another rl map. Just another rl map...
24h Rl Map 8.5
Adaria 8.42 Rl Map
REALMAP 8.5
Softcores 8.5 Rl Map
Realia-ots.pl
Icechaw 8.5 Real Map
-RLxCustZeldaDiablo
8.5 Rl Map
8.5-53 RLMap RPG-PvP
8.52 Rl Map 8.5
Duffelen Real Map
NEW 24H RLMAP 8.42
Lymensia RL Reset
Realmap Tps PVPE
Libera 8.53 Rl Map
Ostsoft 24H RL 8.52
24H RL Highrate 8.52
Rl Map 8.52
RLMAP TP BETA
Halexo 8.0 Real Map
Antica real map
8.5 Rl-map 40x
Rl map war own acc

etc.. worthless in my opnion. Go make custom map -.-

Last edited:
i myself enjoy real maps there fun in my appion and lots of other peoples if its ran great its a fun server

Last edited:
24h Rl Map 8.5
Adaria 8.42 Rl Map
REALMAP 8.5
Softcores 8.5 Rl Map
Realia-ots.pl
Icechaw 8.5 Real Map
-RLxCustZeldaDiablo
8.5 Rl Map
8.5-53 RLMap RPG-PvP
8.52 Rl Map 8.5
Duffelen Real Map
NEW 24H RLMAP 8.42
Lymensia RL Reset
Realmap Tps PVPE
Libera 8.53 Rl Map
Ostsoft 24H RL 8.52
24H RL Highrate 8.52
Rl Map 8.52
RLMAP TP BETA
Halexo 8.0 Real Map
Antica real map
8.5 Rl-map 40x
Rl map war own acc

Well, I do agree a bit with you, however, making a custom map is not often appriciated, as it has to work as an all-round solution. I'm looking into good custom-made maps at the moment, but I fail to find any. Do let me know if you find one.

24h Rl Map 8.5
Adaria 8.42 Rl Map
REALMAP 8.5
Softcores 8.5 Rl Map
Realia-ots.pl
Icechaw 8.5 Real Map
-RLxCustZeldaDiablo
8.5 Rl Map
8.5-53 RLMap RPG-PvP
8.52 Rl Map 8.5
Duffelen Real Map
NEW 24H RLMAP 8.42
Lymensia RL Reset
Realmap Tps PVPE
Libera 8.53 Rl Map
Ostsoft 24H RL 8.52
24H RL Highrate 8.52
Rl Map 8.52
RLMAP TP BETA
Halexo 8.0 Real Map
Antica real map
8.5 Rl-map 40x
Rl map war own acc

no life ty.

Lots of bugs are now fixed (many quest bugs and NPC-bugs)
Server is now stable and running. Restarts occur 2 times per day approximately.

Back