• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swedish Elite - TFS/mtibia map (8.50)

Coillix

Reaction score
I don't have that much to say about the server. It's running the latest TFS(The forgotten server), preps to those guys for making such a nice serverappli. And forgive me for making it seem bad :p The server is using the released mtibia map, so the quests ain't working atm. If I figure out how to make them, I will surely do(rather new at this crap :p) Aaaanyways.. And for the ACC, nicaw is the one and only (The first one I tried, and it's working great)

(Taking no credit at all for all this stuff, I'm just a simpleton that downloads all the stuff and hosts it)

~*Ip*~: Swedishelite.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.5
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden, on a dedicated server with 24 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: http://swedishelite.no-ip.org
~*Exp rate*~: 20x
~*Map*~: MTibia Map.
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp. Protection level 50. Daily frags To RedSkull = 3, weekly Frags To RedSkull = 5, monthly Frags To RedSkull = 10
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 3x Skill and 3x Magic.
~*Commands*~: /commands

Using the standard values that TFS comes with, except for a small increase of the rates.

If there's something more you would like to ask, then go ahead. I'm not expecting much out of this though, the fact that I'm new at this makes it all so much worse :p

The server I'm using is not that crapy, but my bandwidth might differ.

Would love to see someone online and testing it out, though it lack tons of stuff. (Which hopefully will be corrected in due time).

Regards, Coillix.

Last edited:
Back