• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swevolutions Oldswev 8.54/8.57 Custom

Kippetjee

Reaction score
Welcome to Swevolution, this server is running with a Fun/Own Map

Also, to make our players not tired, we are updating our server every week.

General Information:
• Server IP - Oldswev.hopto.org
• Fair Community
• English-based
• Balanced vocations
• Fair Staff
• Online 24/7
• Frag Loss Time - 2h
• Protection level is level 50

Experience Rate:

•The Experience Rates:

* 1 - 50 = 350x
* 51 - 100 = 100x
* 101 - 150 = 60x
* 151 - 200 = 45x
* 201 - 420 = 45x
* 251 - 300 = 30x
* 301 - 350 = 20x
* 351 - 400 = 10x
* 401 - 450 = 10x
* 451 - 999 = 6x

Skill Rate:

• 2x Spawn
• 45x Magic
• 40x Skill
• 2x Loot

Features:
• Guild war script
• 8.54 Blessing system
• A fun server for people that love to war
• Balanced vocations
• Great guild wars
• Newest Rods/Wands
• All Working Potions
• Manarune

Commands:

•!bless = Buy all blessings
• !aol
And more ofc!

Create Account: Swevolutions - Latest News

ip 83.163.8.153

mapz.png

map2.png

Enjoy your stay!

Good Work ..!

If U WAnt Make DSB and demon lord and king black dragon and more msg me in msn for tell you :*

good work man :)

Man i was played for a lot a time the original swev i know is just made for fun the ot and u just want bring the players the old war like www.swev.se and its really good but u dont think if u can upgrade a little the UE's(ultimate explotion) its will be more balance cuz druid have the awesome exori vita but what happen with sorcer they just keep trow sding thats its worrie i think u can upgrade UE's and now a lot of sorcer (highlvls and in grou of 4 or more) can make a good combos for example opens battle or kill a enemy when he was stairhoppin, i just want a i little change i see exevo gran mas mort vs human 1200 when sd keep 1200 too... and exani mort tera 700 -.- who is that? its a noob better keep using exevo gran mas frigo, but dont talk me to the special sqm and some shits i know that... i think its was better exevo gran mas mort hit around 1800 and exani mort tera 1500 this is better and more fun.. more for a sorcer cuz he was in desventage vs a druid and dont talk me about exori vita use more mana now and bla bla bla... DRUIDS ARE OVERPOWER !! UNDERSTAND THAT ! sincerely urs power summoner

bump what its sux man its unbalanced vocations =S druids and paladins own it -.-

ok man u can pass me or can say me were u downloaded the server script to create my own

Skillboy got my ot and uploaded on otland and like 100ppls downloaded it and we removed link after that..

Back