• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sylphera.com beta-test. Report bugs here.

Elite Questbane

Sylphera.com
Reaction score
Hello!

IP: Sylphera.com
Client: 8.42
Port: 7171
Post picture/description at: Sylphera.com • Portal
Create acc on Sylphera - Latest News

Beta-test for Sylphera.com is finally here! After a long struggle with map fixing and quest fixing we are finally ready to launch beta. We know server says offline in the upper right corner and this will dissapear when we'll get a new dedicated. This dedicated will come somewhere in June!

Servers online again!

"What is beta?", Well you get the chance help Sylphera community to find any bugs while lvling and playing.

• Map bugs. (Like borders are wrong, getting stuck or wrong spawn.)
  • NPC bugs. (Mispell, error messaging)
  • Quest bugs. (Wrong with quest? Is a RL quest missing?)
  • Invalid Teleports. Entering a teleport and nothings happens, or you get tp'ed to wrong destination.

Some information/features

• Donation system coming up soon!
  • Protection level 1
  • Full Yalahar (Including Mistrock and Fenrock)
  • Laguna islands.
  • Inquisition Quest
  • Demon Oak Quest
  • Pits of Inferno Quest
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Raids coming up soon!
  • RL addon system
  • Dedicated server, uptime 24/7 with no lags.
Banshee quest coming up soon!
Fire Walkng boots quest coming up (no date yet)

-> And much much more!

PVP
World Type: PvP
3 Frags for Red skull
6 Frags for Banishment
4 Hours fragtime
7 Minutes protection zone lock.

Outfits:

We are currently working on outfits quest like RL-Tibia. You won't start with (for an example) assassin outfit, you have to make the quest to get it. (Quest is log working)

Map:

We have updated the map graphics to the latest tibia clients. Also we have added loads of spawns which many server doesn't have.

Rates:

Skill rate: 25x
Mag rate: 12x

1 > 40 - 100x
41 > 60 - 80x
61 > 80 - 60x
81 > 100 - 50x
101 > 120 - 40x
121 > 150 - 25x
151 > 170 - 10x
171 > 200 - 5x
201+ - 3x

Other Information:

Bounty Hunter fixed!
Guild War fixed!

Last edited:
Don't have a lot of time so i'll make it brief.

Name: Jack / Nizar
Language(s): English
Primary Language: English
Job(s)?: Student

Why join beta testing? (3 answers minimum)

You're asking for help, im offering it.
Been looking around for a decent ot that is actually worth playing, could this be it?
To gain trust upon the team in this server and possibly take on a more of a team role when the server is fully functioning and online eg. becoming a tutor.

This is the OT you've been waiting for. I can't give any sneakpeaks yet cuz you will see alot of features in-game. We need tutor's and maybe you'll be one?

Name: Cirtaboy
Sweden
Language(s):
English/Swedish/Arabic/French
Primary Language: Swedish and English
Job(s)?:
eh? I am a Student

Why join beta testing
: Because this sounds like an fun OT, and i want to be one of the first to test it until realese. And make sure it won't be any bugs when it gets realesed.

Name:Sascha F.
Language(s):German; English
Primary Language:German
Job(s): Pupil at grade 10:

Why join beta testing: Ive heard several opinions about your server, which made me very curious. As already mentioned in the first post, the first reason, why I'd like to help is, because you need help. Moreover I really have sparetime at the moment, not having any projects at the moment. I dont know if that counts much, but Ive got a 165 (r)p on real. Thus I know almost every place and finding bugs shouldnt be any problem at all.

We need much beta-testers and especially those who are known about bugs and are experienced. So you will get a spot in our beta grand-opening.

Glad rumors starting to spread!

Application:

Name: My rl name is stijn.
Language(s): My first language is Dutch ofcourse. ;)
Primary Language: My second langauge is english, im pretty good in it.
Job(s)?: I work in the supermarket 8 hours in a week, but i play pretty much tibia ot. and in rl im a student.

Why join beta testing?

-Because we got the best exp rate for a rl map where you can get high lvl and have alot of fun.
-Make your own guild and have a good war on the ot.
- Get the higest lvl and complete all the quests to get the best items!!

Argh Why all servers got "thaat" high rates.. >.<

I hate high rates

Slow rates servers are more "Comunity based" the hih ones.. well you feel kinda lonely there..

I still didn't found any realmap server with average rates so that you come up a little faster than real tibia but slower than that!
And without trainers >.<
Trainers makes the druids/sorcs well.. without trainers it gets more comunity based again since knights/pallys need to find sorc/druid friends.. & I think thats what atleast I personally perfer.. not getting level 200 in 1 week and then it get boring...

Last edited:
What do you mean @ zkum

Btw.:
Application:

Name:
Language(s):
Primary Language:
Job(s)?:

Why join beta testing? (3 answers minimum)

This is you Application Form, now my question
What do you need our Realnames,Job & Age for?
I think it's really Idiotic to "Post" Real Data's officially in a Forum ..
& Totally useless also..

If I know your name / age / jobs I know what I can call you, I know your age which means no kids come to my team and about jobs it's to check if you can be online alot or not.

Back