• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sylphera.com beta-test. Report bugs here.

No, actually we havn't started. It's been delayed a few days, and we are counting on release today or tomorrow.

I didn't even know Syphera existed, I was checking all kind of different names and then I found up Sylphera. It's a coincidence this have happened. I have had this post before I bought domain and none told me that server existed so I ain't changing :p

no it dosnt exist, it have been off for like 4 months or so. but still :eek: , syphera.. old times<3

I know it's in beta phase, the beta has stood still for a while now since our beloving scripter "Ezzam" is offline. We need him to get back on track and fix bugs. Please be patient!

Yes, I explained beta in the FIRST post of this thread. Beta is "pre-release" of the server. In here we have special invitations so only players who apply can play. You look for bugs while lvling or skilling whatever. And you report the bugs on our forum "forum.sylphera.com". =) Thank you

Our hoster made a brave try with recompiling server which didn't work now items.otb doesn't load and he ain't online so which leads to me. I can't do anything atm! :p I talk with him at the time he logs in.

Back