• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] ThalisRPG - Opening tonight 22:00 GMT+1

Batalj

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!

I have finally made my OT-server and would like to advertise it here to get more people playing on it. Here is some information about it:

Stages:
Experience 3x
Skills 7x
Loot 1x
Magic 4x

Five different towns
House price is 1000gp per sqm and rent is 100gp per sqm weekly

Custom added scripts:
- Random attribute chance on loot
- Autorefill ammo for paladins if they have same ammo in backpack

More info:
- Training monks
- Offline trainers
- No shop system to prevent PTP(PaytoPlay)
- Spells will be buyable in Temple
- Staff that is working alot of making the server better
Much more will come with the updates in the future!

Minimap:
lBr0fB2.png

Connecting ip: thalisot.ddns.net
Homepage: thalisot.ddns.net
Client: 10.98

More ingame photos:
RandomAttributes
XELL0Zs.png

Nomads
GKXV7mX.png

Wild Warriors Camp
V3XWkxo.png

Smugglers Camp
xbGaXwJ.png

Minotaurs Castle
TkdqCYI.png

BV490jJ.png

F0qCB2d.png

Coryms
hMvDb5i.png

LGqGGhc.png

Stone Golems
wjx5zs0.png

Amazons
I3BIP89.png

DhJMwgX.png

Dwarfs
bv66wn3.png

Rox8iCF.png

This is a very little part of the map! So you are more than welcome to explore it with the community of Thalis! More photos will come from both me and players on the server to update everyone on what's going on!

Regards GM Thalis

Last edited:
Still looking for more players to come and try the server out! :) Dont miss out, its a nice Rpg-server.

The description looks good but you should add pictures and shit so people can actually see the map and the custom features instead of having to actually play to see how it goes.

Pretty nice server... under rated by far, deserves more players. I will post screenshots of minimap what I have explored and a few things to help new players who want to join. Nice little rpg custom map project.

Feel free to make an account today!

Enjoy!

Regards GM Thalis

Still level 8, been spending most my time in trainers. So far so good though!

Might I suggest marking on the map where NPCs are and all that ? ^^

Thanks, see you in game!

Yours,

Ori

Seems like a good OT but the rotworms hit like a truck and you dont get a clue on where to hunt at lower levels, so you should probably give a better starting equipment or replace rots with cave rats for starters :)

I am currently working on future updates, a Custom client would only be needed if I implent custom sprites, which isnt ideal for now. Thanks for playing on the server and hope you all enjoy your stay:)

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a really great server and I wish I wasn't the only one online :(

come join me! IGN : Mckitty/Ori

Just started but seems quite fun, very difficult starting out considering rots are tough and you don't know where to go. But overall it's a great server

Back