• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria 8.6 (Custom)

Where are screens? learn to advertising man.
Where are the screenshots? Learn how to advertise man.*

Learn to grammar man

Im sure their will be screenshots posted in time, stop with the unnecessary trolling

Where are the screenshots? Learn how to advertise man.*

Learn to grammar man
Im sure their will be screenshots posted in time, stop with the unnecessary trolling
Says the man who uses "their" wrong

Not petty at all Luffy, please keep your issues with me about my review of your server, or at least one that you have a position on out of my other posts.

Hope to see the server up soon! There will be alot of people joining from the getgo I hope.

Well, it's hard not to stay away from this server. Since they advertise on other servers?

If someone would've done that, you'd probably don't say "keep it up ;)".

You'd make some action.

I dont understand why theres millions of 8.6~servers which are all pretty much the same and nobody likes oldschool servers anymore? Whats fun about botting a char to 300, have a war for a month and leave for another server? If anyone cares to read this post and agrees with me, create a decent low rate 7.4 server!

Back