• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

So they should start your ot instead or what do you mean? You have no idea what you are talking about? We had no laggs when we had 340 players, just some few ddos attacks and it lagged in the first 5 minutes yes before the company had blocked the IP adresses that ddosed and put on the firewalls against them, but the server crashed for one reason, and that's problem is now solved. So please Evull, you have no idea, so before you open your mouth next time you should get more facts about it first.

blablabla

your ot is still going to get ddosed and you will come up with another excuse, you just deserve 0 players since you had over 2 weeks to fix the server and you still never managed to do it even today? my tip is do not go on other peoples servers advertising on theres and taking there players and not expecting any ddos shit to happen. bye bye and watch what happens on the start

Our team is doing one last try. On this OT.
Hopefully its going to work now?:rolleyes:

byebyethandoria.png

This is how they get players to join. Getting there RLS to do the dirty work to get all the players to join the OT. If this happens, consequences will occur.

blablabla

your ot is still going to get ddosed and you will come up with another excuse, you just deserve 0 players since you had over 2 weeks to fix the server and you still never managed to do it even today? my tip is do not go on other peoples servers advertising on theres and taking there players and not expecting any ddos shit to happen. bye bye and watch what happens on the start
If you are so sure then you are ddosing it? Well you will see, we got protects. Maybe in the begining it will lag but after some minutes w have blocked all your ddos. Yes, we were very unlucky when we choosed dedicated company at the begining, we took a company that had rly bad support. Who do you think you are? DDOSING other servers? I love 8.0 ots, I hosted had iriana.mine.nu before 8.0, why should I DDOS 8.0 ots? Stop lying and stop pretend that you are something.

Btw, I don't even know trex, what has him to do about me? Don't understeand you there

Because the teams that were playing your OT, moved to the 8.0 OT. Who gives a damn if you like 8.0 OT'S? It's all business and making money when making OT's now; and if those guys playing the 8.0 ot currently do not want to move to your server like they stated A MILLION times, you get people to DDoS that OT in order to get there attention and make them move to your 'pro server', well have fun with french DDoS attacks, research about them and how massively strong they are. Bye.

Because the teams that were playing your OT, moved to the 8.0 OT. Who gives a damn if you like 8.0 OT'S? It's all business and making money when making OT's now; and if those guys playing the 8.0 ot currently do not want to move to your server like they stated A MILLION times, you get people to DDoS that OT in order to get there attention and make them move to your 'pro server', well have fun with french DDoS attacks, research about them and how massively strong they are. Bye.
No, I don't care about money right now actually. What are you trying to do? Are you mad or something? Because I have not doing anything against you, take contact with Trex if you wonder who's ddos you then, it is not Thandoria anyway. I have not ddos any ot, not a 8.0 ot either. Why would I see a 8.0 server as a threat?

No, I don't care about money right now actually. What are you trying to do? Are you mad or something? Because I have not doing anything against you, take contact with Trex if you wonder who's ddos you then, it is not Thandoria anyway. I have not ddos any ot, not a 8.0 ot either. Why would I see a 8.0 server as a threat?

Why? Because you care about players, and all the teams that were on your server are at the 8.0 OT, so you will not have much players on your server except from Killians team. Meaning if you DDoS that ot so much, people will join your server, but nobody will join your server if the 8.0 server does not work because your website and ingame server will not be working because the 8.0 server isn't working.. GOT IT??

I got it but it's still not mine fault that 8.0 server is ddosed? "All teams playing 8.0"? It's 45 players online, as I said. We dont see the 8.0 server as a threat, stop accuse us of things we don't do.

If you don't understeand it, it's thandoria.org that is ddosing you.. He ddosed us, warera.net I think he ddosed and and also the 8.0 server. He tried to take our players aswell...

Last edited:
Maybe because everybody is at school, server had 120 players online the first 3h. Thandoria.org owner is my friend, he does not want to DDoS the ot. Stop blaiming other people when you have no idea, just have fun at the start, taking credits for your server when you never made nothing.

What are you trying to say here? That I attacked your server and that 8.0?

what cool explanation are you gona give us this time for the great start? ;)

who ever the fuck is ddos'ing all these fucking ots stop it. it's seriously getting fucking annoying, do you really have nothing better to do with your lives?

btw it's probably Evull' go back to page 18 and see his last threat against this ot. people pay loads of money for ots to work and you wreck it by paying 15 dollars. fuck you guys.

Back