• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

thandori

Reaction score
Welcome back to Thandoria!
We are back, better than ever. Real Map 8.6

THE SERVER WILL BE ONLINE TODAY!!!!! 16.00 SWEDISH TIME!

[video=youtube;Pz_Ybu5QxLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_Ybu5QxLM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Make account now at Thandoria - Latest News

Teams from the old Thandoria will also start. Some teams from the movie for example.

Ip: Thandoria.net
Port 7171

Server info:

Exp Stages:
1-30: 250x
31-50: 200x
51-80: 100x
81-100: 60x
101-120: 50x
121-140: 30x
141-170: 10x
171-200: 5x
201-250: 3x
251+: 2x

Skill rate: 30x
Magic level rate: 15x
Loot rate: 3x

Server specification:
Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore 2.66 GHz
16 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 1500 GB SATA-II RAID 1
Connection: 1Gbps
Client: 8.60 Download Here

Map - Full Real Tibia Map:
- Gengia
- Pyre
- Oken
- Fully working Zao

Quests:
- Annihlator 100%
- Demon Helmet Quest 100%
- Inquisition 100%
- Demon Oak 100%
- Banshee Quest 100%
- Pits of inferno 100%
- Yalahari Quest 100%
- Behemoth Quest 100%
...and much more, even the small ones!

PvP system:
Red Skull:
7 frags / day
Disappear after 24h

Black Skull:
14 frags / day
Disappear after 2 days

- PVP Protection until level 50
- PZ Time is 10 minutes
- Frags are removed every 24th hour
- PVP-Enforced in Guild War

Last edited:
Wow
Closed and re-opened already

Yeah. I talked to the players on Thandoria and the teams. They said that we should make acc reset and adv it more like we did before so we can get so much players that we had before :) And now also the ZAYPAY works and the exp stage has been a little bit higher.

Last edited:
Which teams will start? Heard that Xalesia starting on monday so most of the teams is going over there.

Ye that server must be shit :p

The players and the teams on my server said it was ok. and the exp stage is much higher now. so they dont really care.

And almost no1 lost donation. zaypay diddent even work

Thank you so much for this Video abes800 And also thank to your friend!

[video=youtube;dmKF_pqdhdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKF_pqdhdI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
What about the 50 points i got for getting the first 100 Shielding?

I don't see what nice about that.

Reset in less than one week after i was like oh my gosh time to hunt after getting highest Shielding and Axe and also getting 50 points.

It's just....lame.

I am really sorry for that. I hope that you can start here again. I hope that i see you ingame :D! I Will add competision later.

Thank you so much for this Video abes800 And also thank to your friend!

[video=youtube;dmKF_pqdhdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKF_pqdhdI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

np :D

My team will start here Name Firman/ members 12+

The server is rly good actually, played here with my team. Nice that you had made the exp stage a little better, my team with real friends will start here again. Members of 15 players. Can't wait until it start!

Ye that server must be shit :p
The service is actually really good. The Real Map server and everything else is perfect, the only thing missing was the players. And now the exp stage has been slightly higher, and as I understand it Zaypay gonna work now when it starts, this was led to that the player left before. All this server need is players, I played the server while it was on, I promise that it was really good. I really hope that it will get more people online now, because it can be one of the best OT:s :)

We are going to start here.. Name Firman we are about 6-7 rls and 6 other :)

And i talk to getinge street elite. they are around 12

And i Recommend this ot :)

Back