• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

Looks like you'll see my team there...

Just some hours left and everything is fine. We are just waiting the time to be 19.00 now!

Last edited:
hahahaha! dude, this is going to be so funny! i can't wait! :D
I'm Going to totally crush you!

PS: i hope you fixed the damn training monk bug..

bro, you know we'd smash you all over thais ;d

Firman. i am talking to Killian i dont really know if we are going to be with them again. it was long time ago.

So we will se

hahahaha! dude, this is going to be so funny! i can't wait! :D
I'm Going to totally crush you!

PS: i hope you fixed the damn training monk bug..

Yes, I hope you will have fun here. Yes, we have fixed the "push bugg" in trainers :)

obsy u r pro pvp of all pvpwargods of the never dies.
ur a fail at life even ur rl brother dosent like you ASKAPSAOSOAPSAOSAOSAPOsaOPSAOOASASPOASOPASOPASOASOOSASAO HSUAHSUHAUSHAUSHA

There have been 300 accounts now and it will soon be only 1 hour left before we start the server. There will probably be a large masslog, it may be debugs, we hope we do not have this but there is nothing we can guarantee because Thais Temple will probably be full of people.

Have fun! :)

Back