• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

SERVER FINALLY STARTING!

We have setup our new dedicated and everything is working, the server is online and will be opened in 5 minutes!

Posted by God Basse

How does it feel that you actually paid for a shit host which promises DDos protection? xd

FROM OUR COMPANY!!!! - It looks like that. I am now talking to the admins at the data center and we will prepare hardware firewall rules to stop that. It is a normal process during first attack, then it will be blocked by these rules.

Better it's happend now than when everyone is like lvl 200.

People are using UDP, not SSYN to ddos this ot, remember that. SSYN can hit up to 25 GB output. Good luck.

FROM OUR COMPANY!!!! - It looks like that. I am now talking to the admins at the data center and we will prepare hardware firewall rules to stop that. It is a normal process during first attack, then it will be blocked by these rules.

Gosh.. once a liar always a liar....

Not necessarily, if people are that level they wont quit so fast, people are low level there first thoughts 'nub ots, i quit'.
that's my thought on most ots i play that get ddos'd

Back