• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thaneris.com 8.54 real map

Guess I'll check it out, nothing better to do right now and it's freezing outside (even though spring started yesterday >.<)

AFF, don't wanna try out cause I always put fake email and I'm too lazy to check my real one for a password >.<

You will receive e-mail ([email protected]) with your password.

2012 is coming.

Guess I'll check it out, nothing better to do right now and it's freezing outside (even though spring started yesterday >.<)

AFF, don't wanna try out cause I always put fake email and I'm too lazy to check my real one for a password >.<

You will receive e-mail ([email protected]) with your password.

2012 is coming.

That has been disabled, however, you can still use it for lost interface purposes =)

Also, we put out a Feedback Form on the website, please give us as much feedback as possible, on how we could improve services, maps, server in general and all.

Thanks

Regards,
Zer0xe

Update, again!
Had a few database updates.

Added:
  • Added a Custom Place (Small Hunting Area) where you can find Draken Warmaster, Draken Spellweaver & Ghastly Dragons

Take any carpet ride to Richtown and go to Zelga.
I know It's nothing but hey, atleast some new monsters in =)

More updates to come.

Regards,
Zer0xe