• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Hotfix deployed. Map bugs fixed.
Shamans: Their totems and summon now can be summoned over firefields.
Some other bug fixs.

Anything else that bothers you will get fixed aswell! Thanks for your patience!
how about making it so that shamans dont get exhausted for stupid ass lengths of time? get exhausted and cant even use any spellls.

found the problem and fixed it myself hahahaha lol

so back to playing

Last edited:
same problem with shades, i think single target dps should be much more than the aoe ones.

Cooldown on Shamans small exori spell is aids now.... Healing is really low on all vocs.... Now that the cooldown on our like only dps spells are nerf'd so high things are becoming annoying to even do.

Ya man, I was 90 hunted with a guardian(60) he was hitting 900 and i was hitting 300 with noob totem . But i gueess i can auto attack for more dmg...still does't beat a 900 aoe.

Ya man, I was 90 hunted with a guardian(60) he was hitting 900 and i was hitting 300 with noob totem . But i gueess i can auto attack for more dmg...still does't beat a 900 aoe.
he seems to think adding a huge cd, is a fix to things

@Aeronx You should add a command to see how many time for the next void.
I found a bug ad the Void Lord that crash your tibia client, when you get hit by his lightning wave.
I fucked up my char with the points systems because i put points on crit not in spell crit (i am a shade).You should especifie the thing everything do.

@Deadbringer I totally agree with you guys, but you aint supposed to use 3 spells and kill 9 mobs.
@Blinkz shaman cd on shocks has been readjusted again.

You guys just stopped playing after Shamans/Shapeshifters weren't that OP anymore. The thing is, you only want to play OP characters? Because i can do OP characters and monsters with 10x HP if thats is more fun!

AoE NEEDS to have hugh CD cause it has HUGE damage. Single target spells has 2 seconds CD most of them, and AVERAGE to HUGE damage. Insted of complaining/crying, give an idea or alternative obtion, its way more constructive, and everybody will be happer!

Shaman seems to OP because they can alternate through their different AOE spells and each one hits a pretty decent amount. Then they have totems which can heal them and do damage as well. A shaman was able to solo the minions of hell event, while me as a Shapeshifter couldn't even get close to soloing it. The healing scales super bad because I'm pretty sure I still heal the same amount I did at level 200. The higher level you get, the harder the monsters are, yet you still heal the same so at higher levels it's pretty hard to survive. Not to mention there are no higher level runes/potions.

There are no outfits you can get that give % fist skills, nor can you get enchantments that give % fist so basically enchanting gear for Shapeshifters is useless and puts them at a disadvantage.

The farming system makes no sense. You basically growth the same flowers/crystals that you can find right outside the city. The farming plots don't have many spaces and they cost around 100cc. Why would anyone bother farming if you can go explore for 5-15 minutes and find 100x more herbs/crystals than you would if you farmed them? It certainly needs tweaks.

Even though you put longer CD on AOE spells, all people do is still focusing on AOEing monsters and it's still basically what the server composes of. No one really uses strike spells except for maybe on a boss.
The void is the best EXP in the game and it also drops lots of coins. Once again having a good AOE means you face roll in the void because it's all about spamming AOE.

Would also be nice to know when dungeons reset or a command that tells you how much longer until you can do a dungeon again!

@Deadbringer I totally agree with you guys, but you aint supposed to use 3 spells and kill 9 mobs.
@Blinkz shaman cd on shocks has been readjusted again.

You guys just stopped playing after Shamans/Shapeshifters weren't that OP anymore. The thing is, you only want to play OP characters? Because i can do OP characters and monsters with 10x HP if thats is more fun!

AoE NEEDS to have hugh CD cause it has HUGE damage. Single target spells has 2 seconds CD most of them, and AVERAGE to HUGE damage. Insted of complaining/crying, give an idea or alternative obtion, its way more constructive, and everybody will be happer!

for a starter, shades need to do more dmg from melee and less dmg from spells.
also the cooldown for backstab is like 4 days.
shades, need more single target spells and less aoe spells, maybe switch exori ex ki with exori sin ki?

make the first dungeon already discovered by new players. its much easier for new players that way.

Last edited:
Well well! Those are some usefull post! Thanks!

Ill revise farmig system.. Since its one of my firsts systems its a bit "low" xd
About the fist outfit, its normal.. If you think about it, shapeshifters have their own personal outfit which gives bonus already! Why would you want an outfit giving you fist when you have a wolf form (that should be used always, or bear) that gives you critical and tons of fist? :p

Im already fixing the enchating for fist weapons, also the npc to sell the fist weapons! (Drop has been reduced aswell)
Shamans got their shock cd increased for that sama reason, 4 shocks that hit a ton and are aoe :/ doesnt seem fair to me!

Many people complained about the healing, and some scaling would be nice i agree. But i see shapeshifters, shades, "mages", trying to tank like a tons of mobs at melee! Obviously you cant heal that much! Warriors, guardians, maybe, but nothing else! Tibia playstyle is more like running around and trying to not get hit.. Bad habits i guess.

Dungeon command on its way!

About shades, im fine adding more single than aoe! Im all in for single target spells..!

About void, thats intended! Thats why its every 2h.. You have 30 mins to hunts as much as you can and get better exp! Dont really know whats wrong with void.

Anything else? This really helps me a lot guys! Thanks for your supoort!

I've been giving some though to it and i got to this conclusion.

AoE Spells will now deal considerably less damage with a short CD (4 seconds mostly)
Single Target targeted spells will now deal more damage.
Wave spells like, will deal more damage and have lower CD.

NPC for selling fist weapons fixed (rashid)
Healing scaling fixed.
fist weapon enchants fixed.

Some quest/hidden chest fixed.

Deployed later today!

Ok i need you online again rofl,

lr1eU5H.png

The chest was empty in Werewolf Helmet quest for lvl 700 :(

Something wrong with shaman...basically the totem hits to low its not even worth using them. It plays like a warrior (exori) but like exori + flam /frigo / vis. You cycle these and enchant weapon. when people hit 2-3-4k and you have a totem hitting 400-700 ,but takes actually 3 turn to cast it. Like pop totem , delay , start shooting ice. Guy can actually exori exori exori.
Not sure if that would be possible but you could maybe use the totem idea to make them applies debuff like - speed , or curse ennemy takes more dmg , Or a party totem boosting member around the totem... cause the dealing dmg totem are literally pointless. Just doesnt scales high enough. I mean just delete the whole class and tune the one you have. Its like making a new archer but shooting element stuff. Not refreshing.
** Maybe at lvl 3000 it start getting better but so far,not impress.

Im not quite sure what was the goal in making a shaman but totem seemed like a different and fun option. Sadly its just not well thought out.

I somewhat like the fact we have to explore much more then before

edit: Not impress with the class,i like the server though.

Something wrong with shaman...basically the totem hits to low its not even worth using them. It plays like a warrior (exori) but like exori + flam /frigo / vis. You cycle these and enchant weapon. when people hit 2-3-4k and you have a totem hitting 400-700 ,but takes actually 3 turn to cast it. Like pop totem , delay , start shooting ice. Guy can actually exori exori exori.
Not sure if that would be possible but you could maybe use the totem idea to make them applies debuff like - speed , or curse ennemy takes more dmg , Or a party totem boosting member around the totem... cause the dealing dmg totem are literally pointless. Just doesnt scales high enough. I mean just delete the whole class and tune the one you have. Its like making a new archer but shooting element stuff. Not refreshing.
** Maybe at lvl 3000 it start getting better but so far,not impress.

Im not quite sure what was the goal in making a shaman but totem seemed like a different and fun option. Sadly its just not well thought out.

I somewhat like the fact we have to explore much more then before

edit: Not impress with the class,i like the server though.
I fully agree on the shaman except deleting them xD that would remove my char :((

But yeah overall the shaman class is abit wierd, They lack in healing but from what GM told me its gonna get fixed? but dont know when tho.
The singel target Damage from Shamans are great actually, but they rather lack in AoE,
I leveled my Guardian to level 400 and my Shaman is almost 800,
My Guardians AoE deals more damage and has higher range too with his AoEs, and he is supposed to be a TANK :p

The totems are yes as said, almost useless.

Personally.... Owner needs someone who knows what they are doing to help balance vocations... Nothing against him but his ways to fixing issues are some of the worst I've ever seen. Goodluck maybe I'll try this again later

Back