• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] The Wild 8.54 TFS Highrate (Custom)

Swiff

Reaction score
The Wild
shall welcome you

To a world where people lived in horror for many decades, terrorized by the evil creatures from the wilderness that were led by the many lords of different realms and dimensions.
The most known lord "The dark knight" had ruled over the hometown of the wild, untill six brave heroes took made a final attempt to rid this world of evil.
The dark knight was sealed in a barrier where time and space had no meaning.

Few of those who stood against him survived, only to be met by a much darker fate in time soon to come. For the lords who were defeated had their own master.
He was furious, it was unimaginable that his fellow lords could be defeated. He ventured into the wild and destroyed the heroes that fought his companions.
He was indeed victorious, but at a cost. He no longer had the strenght to fight.​

One would assume that he escaped in attempt to save his own life. But this dark master had no intention of living in this world, weak and without followers.
What he did may be seen as an act of good, as he used his last life-force to ressurect his allies and start a new cycle of darkness,
which would grow and spread over the wild in the distant future. Only those who sought the true knowledge about these
events know that this act was far different from an act of good, and the true meaning of his sacrifice.​

The over-dramatic introduction of the server speaks little of what it is to be
truly amongst the citizens of this world.

Website
Connect:
thewild.no-ip.org

Server Info:
100% custom map.
100% Huge map!
Hosted on a dedicated server by Kristoffe
100+ custom monsters
Custom bosses (boss room spawns, no exp but powerfull item drops)
Custom raids
50+ quest chests (antilators counted as 1)
Infinite ammo/runes (there are exceptions for some powerfull runes)
Addons (collect & trade)
2 custom Vocations (not avaible at release)
2 new promotions for each standard vocation, 8 total!
Rewards at level 50, 150,250, 400, 600 etc!
Custom high level spells
40+ custom items!
Daily support
Weekly content updates!
Alot of nice features such as:
Teleport scrolls: To town, to boss areas, to quests.
random item attributes
Able to fish for items (Only way to get full pirate)
Few things you have never seen before
And alot more!

PVP-E! The mode is set to pvp, but here is the exception:
redSkullLength = 1 * 12 * 60 * 60
blackSkullLength = 2 * 24 * 60 * 60
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 50
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 350
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 2000

Rates:

Exp tages:
Custom! You get higher exp rate the higher level you are! Twisted huh?

The highest level you may get right now is 4999. And it's partly because it will take a long time to get there. But also because it will take some time before we have balanced the monsters and pvp at higher levels.

Exp rate from killing players x 0.01
rateSkill = 25.0
rateMagic = 20.0
rateLoot = 5.0
rateSpawn = 5

History:
Other info:
It has been built since middle of 2008 and been hosted for short periods each year since then.
Credits can be found in game​
It has been upgraded from 8.0~ xml server to 8.54 during this time, the concept and the map
Game manual and map picture is being made​
has changed drasticly aswell. Most noticeable is the size ofcourse.
Screenshots will be in this thread​

Intrested in the progress and the previous work?
I know you probably are not, but here's
Old Threads:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-thewild-8-54-custom-map-vocations-more-139405/
[Sweden] The Wild RPG-PVP-PVPE 8.54 (800x) TFSCD
[Sweden] Mega Evo 8.1

Last edited:
2ihma88.png

Killing some oblivions on thewild.no-ip.org!:w00t:

Awesome server! I've been playing for 3-4 days and I've had a great time. It has a whole lotta hidden quests to do; and it also has multiple cities that actually have unique tps to different monsters. It has two promotions for each vocation. My favorite thing is that you actually use your currency in this server. Usually in semi-high level servers money is shit. But in this server you need to save it up for promo and teleportation scrolls.

updates, new info etc.

So It's been about two weeks since the public release. And I have yet to finish some of the things that I wanted.

But!

There has been DAILY updates, content wise it has grown alot. Functionaly it has stabilized. And the server is now even more enjoyable.

Furthermore... A small guide was created to ensure that beginners who are online when i am not can move along and play smoothly.
The guide is located on a newly made forum:
Information Guide

The forum was mainly made for the purpose of screenshots and this guide. However, screenshots may be posted here aswell :)

Back