• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said not until monday at least, with underline. ;)

I'm going to work on adding some more content to the server during the week. :)
Do you guys have any suggestions on what kind of quests you would like to see?

Maybe something like the Desert Quest, much fun when i did that for the first time :p

Maybe add a small camp with NPC's who fighting against Dragons and add Dragons Task.
Dragons -> DL's -> Ability to kill Demodras or something.
I always like hunting on dragons and doing tasks. #ambience ^^

Might also want to add a quest that shows the map to the new players, something like delivering items or having to check on an npc on another city.
Having to go find someone trapped in a dangerous cave, etc.
Just quests that show you where some of the hunts are at.

some ideas, feedback etc:

the client
exp/h information, I couldn't see this anywhere on the beta and maybe you could display it in a way similiar to how zezenia does it:
TTaL5qI18.png

it's better than hovering over your experience bar (like real tibia) but that works fine too if it's too much work to change.
you could also add buff bars, for example in that zezenia screenshot the blue bar on the top right shows how much haste time you've got left.

maybe add manabars? I really like that feature in medivia online which is also a server based on otclient (should only display your own mana bar, not other players)
image-proxy.php

you should also change the default button to disable "chat mode" from enter to something else, since you often press enter when dragging gold and doin other stuffs which causes causes chat mode to activate again. maybe you could toggle it on and off with ctrl+enter or ctrl+j (in zezenia it's ctrl+f) or some other buttons. so that you can actually use wasd walking without much problems.

add mapmarks in cities for basic shops, like distance npc, pot npc, bank etc. It was frustrating in the start running around in big cities looking for those and I could definitely see new players getting annoyed by that.

I also thnk that the exprate should be somewhat lower and that stamina shoud be enabled but it could regen abit quicker than on real tibia.

Last edited:
Nobody said the beta would be back online after the weekend. Samuro said we would have a date for next beta after the weekend.
That has unfortunately been delayed due to Jolle having some personal matters IRL to take care of.
Without him we cannot set a date for next beta.

When he gets back we will give out a new date, until then you'll have to wait.

This doesn't mean the development has halted. Me and Samuro still work on the server as much as we can. I'm currently reworking a few of our older locations (like the cultist cave under the great divide). I might even add some of the stuff suggested in posts in this thread. :)
I've also begun reworking the spire so it can be opened for the next beta.

So please, have patience.

Exactly. Keep it beta and just update it live. Just like necronia does.

lol guys :p beta was so fun but why so short? XD
fak man everyone wants to play him :p :p :p

but yeah ok i will wait lol becase u are worth it. i love u therran.

Status
Not open for further replies.