• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you gain spells for speccing in Meele/Fist/Magic/Dist . Like a new spell on lvl 5-10-20 etc etc?
Do you have to buy/loot spells?

Does this server have fist weapons incase you spec in fist fighting?

It will not have fist weapons in the BETA but it's very possible to add in the future. Right now Fist Fighting only scales if you don't have a weapon equipped. :)

Do you gain spells for speccing in Meele/Fist/Magic/Dist . Like a new spell on lvl 5-10-20 etc etc?
Do you have to buy/loot spells?

Spells are like in Tibia, but on auto-learn. I've never liked that you have to "buy" spells. So you get Exura at level 9 for example.

I thought about spells for fist fighting for instance, but as it stands in beta, i assume that there is no spells for fist fighting ;P
Buying spells are often a hazard on these sort of servers.
Speccing spells are better than buying them ^_^
Do so speccing makes you stronger, rather than level ups.
So if you want exura on lvl 9, u most spec like one in restoration (which would be pretty neat.)
So after you gain 5-10-20 in a specific spec, u gain another spell that can be used for specific things.
This is what would make this OT superior to all other custom ots.
I understand that its alot of shit to script n shied.
But alot of people have made ot's with spec specific things (so you don't have class, u just play with what you spec).
Also, isnt 5 mana not much compaired to 5 HP in magic vs meele spec.
5 mana for casting aint much, but 5hp is alot (compaired to the mana gained)

I thought about spells for fist fighting for instance, but as it stands in beta, i assume that there is no spells for fist fighting ;P
Buying spells are often a hazard on these sort of servers.
Speccing spells are better than buying them ^_^
Do so speccing makes you stronger, rather than level ups.
So if you want exura on lvl 9, u most spec like one in restoration (which would be pretty neat.)
So after you gain 5-10-20 in a specific spec, u gain another spell that can be used for specific things.
This is what would make this OT superior to all other custom ots.
I understand that its alot of shit to script n shied.
But alot of people have made ot's with spec specific things (so you don't have class, u just play with what you spec).
Also, isnt 5 mana not much compaired to 5 HP in magic vs meele spec.
5 mana for casting aint much, but 5hp is alot (compaired to the mana gained)

Agree, that would be cool.

We appreciate all of your input, it's a bit too close to the start of the BETA to add all of this before it goes up.
Though we will evaluate all ideas and add things we like. :)
About gains, that is also something that will be tested and then evaluated. As it is now all vocations get a base-bonus for each new level. Which means mages will still get the mana they need.
But as I said, nothing is set in stone, the BETA is for testing things and find out what can be improved :)

I'd recommend adding regen on the skill system atleast for early game advantages.

I'd recommend adding regen on the skill system atleast for early game advantages.
Faster regen can be achieved by equiping certain items. For example there is an equipment set in-game that will give regen depending on how many parts of the set you have.

Why open on a sunday and not tomorrow on friday?
We still have work to do on the server before it's stable enough to be online. We plan for everything to be ready until sunday afternoon.

this place too wet and dry at same time for ogre to live in, where is ogre home?
zL5IT5i.png

I hope to god this will not be a bot2win server.

Status
Not open for further replies.