• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55 | Account Reset

Tried the server again as a RP, Im lvl 122 Atm,

+ (Good) and - (Bad) Things about the server is (which I think)

+ The Addon System (Statue FTW)

+ The Attack Speed (I love it, its Perfect)

+ The Exp Rate (Its Kinda OK :D)

+ Kinda OK Spawns =)

+ Bomberman (If your bored go and play it with some1 , kinda entertaining)

-ALOT!! The Addon Doll on Donate.. (Keep the fun by exploring the statues)

- The Loot Rate.. I see every1 begging for cash, even me.. (Really bad drop rate.. I didnt loot anything special on my char lol)

- Some Creatures hits Waaaay Too Much like Bogs/Demons..

- Make more quests like Blue Set.. Boh Quest.. Mlvl stuff quest.. Theres likes 7-8 Quests? No Quest No fun! :ninja:

- @Donations, The Mana Rune only for Mages and the UH rune only for EK, What if you made a Donor Rune for Paladins?
We paladins need infinite rune too!! So Make a Great Spirit Potion Rune (A rune which gives decent hp/mana on use)

Tried the server again as a RP, Im lvl 122 Atm,

+ (Good) and - (Bad) Things about the server is (which I think)

+ The Addon System (Statue FTW)

+ The Attack Speed (I love it, its Perfect)

+ The Exp Rate (Its Kinda OK :D)

+ Kinda OK Spawns =)

+ Bomberman (If your bored go and play it with some1 , kinda entertaining)

-ALOT!! The Addon Doll on Donate.. (Keep the fun by exploring the statues)

- The Loot Rate.. I see every1 begging for cash, even me.. (Really bad drop rate.. I didnt loot anything special on my char lol)

- Some Creatures hits Waaaay Too Much like Bogs/Demons..

- Make more quests like Blue Set.. Boh Quest.. Mlvl stuff quest.. Theres likes 7-8 Quests? No Quest No fun! :ninja:

- @Donations, The Mana Rune only for Mages and the UH rune only for EK, What if you made a Donor Rune for Paladins?
We paladins need infinite rune too!! So Make a Great Spirit Potion Rune (A rune which gives decent hp/mana on use)

thank you for your honest opinion.

My opinon. played this server, got like level 65 and it was boring, the server is kinda empty.. and the spawns sucks.. -.-
and the players is killing when i was reaching 173

My opinon. played this server, got like level 65 and it was boring, the server is kinda empty.. and the spawns sucks.. -.-
and the players is killing when i was reaching 173

that's because you lack imagination. Such people always suffer from booringness... :S

Back