• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Tibia EU - Oldschool [Saturday, 8th of January 2017, 09:00 CET] | 7.72

Hahah how can you not love this guys dedication? Actually made over 100 spoofed chars manually lmfao.
I actually do not even dislike him because of this, I like him lol.
Good luck man you deserve an actual player count this high! Hope you achieve it soon.

Check this out; http://tibiaeu.servegame.com/mmorpg/support.php

Also why did I only get a shovel when reaching main? LOL
Increase mana regen, it doesnt fit the rates. It's wayyyy too slow!

Nvm this is actually unplayable. I now realize why the guy never had more than 2 players online at the same time.
Mana regen is 4 like every 4/5 seconds, you dont get anything in main besides a shovel so you run around with club and a jacket. Then if you actually manage to get anywhere despite the constant kicks/disconnects you randomly get every 10-20 seconds you might be able to kill a rat or two.

Last edited:
Haha indeed. Funny, I started 2 days ago. Was the only one who was lvl 35 (highest), I looked 2 hours ago and 130 pp online all lvl 20-30. I did play now for 1.5h lvled up from 35 to 54 all other 130 players still same lvl :`) Good job mate, I love ur dedication putting up 130 chars.

The server itself seemed nice, I liked the fact he had old tibia website and fixed the exp stage. But thats literally the only thing that actually works. Everything else seems to be shit not even changed, he just edited exp stage fixed webpage and ran the server it seems.
Really dude?

Server is spoofed, compare high scores with who is online.
I played it for about 15 mins until the GM was messaging me 1 min into playing telling me how good server as player "Dexter".

DONT YOU GUYS SEE EVERY DAMN SERVER ON OTSERVLIST FRONT PAGE IS SPOOFED?
COME ON, DONT SAY ITS SPOOFED WHEN ALL OTHER SERVER IS!
ITS CALLED NORMAL STATE IN THIS CASE. DUMBASS!
And by the way.

Lukasz who is running Otservlist is corrupt mother fucker. He charges people so overpriced money for shitty advertises on his site.

At the same time he puts his own server hexera.net in the front page, highest.

OFCOURSE everyone spoofs, who the hell is willing to pay 90 eur for an advertise on OTSERV.
Where do you earn that budget? You just simply CAN'T!

Otserv is DEAD. The whole OTscene is spoofed! Absolutely dead.
It's just a bunch of bots running this scene, all over the place!
Bring this shit down, once and for all!
Bring it to law & justice! For copyright law enforcements.
Bye!

Last edited:
Should i be the one?

Ok then.......

Wow... all i have to say... go home mate, ur drunk..

109mkq.jpg

Back