• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia Hunger Games 8.6 MOD

skywalker16

Reaction score
The Tibian Hunger Games!
A combination out of the movie/books and the minecraft mod.

Come and try it! :)
Our FANPAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tibia-Hunger-Games/295405630587798?

Gameinformation
Register: Createaccount - Tibia HungerGames
IP: tibiahungergames.no-ip.org
Client 8.6
Port 7171

Changelog:

27.02.12 - Project started
31.01.13 - Alpha Release
09.03.13 - Beta Release
21.04.13 - Official Release v1.0

HOW TO PLAY / TUTORIAL

ARENA #1 MAP: (more arenas will follow)
map.jpg

Staff (otland.net nick)
-skywalker16
-Xon vanetta

Last edited:
there are alot of bumps that we are aware of but if you find any please send a mail to.
[email protected]

Archer - P bolts are Bugged(Reason: lvl 55 req)
Faq - Assassin are missing.

Server is great but you need people online to actually play

Come join!

I can't logon to the sever but the character list comes up.
Any idea why that happens? :blink:

Alright guys, since we came up with the official release, we've switched to a host-centre. Server is now available 24/7 and should not have any more lags.

Have fun and please report us any possible improvements.

Ill try this, seems like a cool custom concept.

Edit: Its pretty cool

Last edited:
When you have to eat, because your hunger is at a high %, you should not be able to be full. I was full so I could not eat. And a lot of the spells dont work. As of now, its a fun game but un playable because of unfished work.

Last edited:
Its boring now... after5-10min walking around u get tp to house forever and cant leave it :( idk how to craft and i cant make tp portal rune (need magic item.. i have 15 blanks )

Thank you for your feedbacks :) Thursday i've got a day off - lots of time to fix all and expand the FAQ for crafting. Also i'll put the final showdown to 30 min.

I do have my own preferences.
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

it is online Oo?

- - - Updated - - -

Morning guys :) please note down any ideas and improvements you have got - i'll try to fix them all today :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

When you have to eat, because your hunger is at a high %, you should not be able to be full. I was full so I could not eat. And a lot of the spells dont work. As of now, its a fun game but un playable because of unfished work.

Hunger Fixed! Spells I am working on atm, but we have to be careful with the balance...

- - - Updated - - -

Its boring now... after5-10min walking around u get tp to house forever and cant leave it :( idk how to craft and i cant make tp portal rune (need magic item.. i have 15 blanks )

can you tell me your charactername, this should basically not happen. It's ment to be final showdown to prevent people blocking the area for longer than 30 mins (used to be 10min but changed it now).

- - - Updated - - -

Ill try this, seems like a cool custom concept.

Edit: Its pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE - Game starts as soon as 2 playeres entered. This will start a countdown of 60 seconds - during that even more players can join the game before they all get teleported into the game area. (If you report any bugs with the new system please message me :) )

Back