• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia.mine.nu 9.40 - Full Features

This looks like a great real-map server. Not some download&run garbage!
Good luck guys!

Red

Look really good but 18 players online now is soo bad, i think restart will be good and advertising advertising and advertising and this server can be amazing !

sorry for this bad english XD

i hate this server and i hope that ppl dont join this crap server.

last time i played with my rl. the gm abuse like hell. so i dont recommend this server

This looks like a great real-map server. Not some download&run garbage!
Good luck guys!

Red

Exactly as Red says :)

I have been playing it a little bit and i love it, already reported some bugs also :), There is just one thing i want to get removed, that thing is Trainers :p, let it be like rl tibia = Quest for the Training "things" that is in edron :)

Or if you choose to have trainers, Make one "Loot Buyer" NPC too ;o

i hate this server and i hope that ppl dont join this crap server.

last time i played with my rl. the gm abuse like hell. so i dont recommend this server

It has never been any gm abuse on this server, maybe you talk about liddell? He told people that he was in the crew and talked a lot of shit, he is banned on otland "strike95"

Hello, is it 9.4 now?, cos i cant seem to get the ipchanger downloaded from the site to work... is there any costum client, or another ipchanger for 9.4? i'd really like to play this, and im sure once i've put out the good word, some friends might play this aswell... anyway, please tell me if there is anything i can do to connect manually or through out an ip changer... thanks ;)

can you make just a custom client at download section for your server
orginal tibia just with your server ip i guess much ppl can't play here becouse that otland ip changer doesnt works perfectly

Just use settings in ipchanger and "Add new Tibia client", in version write 940 then browse to your 9.40 client.
Im 100% sure that this work.

the thing is that otland ip changer doesnt work. like i told

All players on the server use it, please tell me what isnt working?

Do you use Linux? We are making a tutorial for it now..

Back