• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia.mine.nu 9.40 - Full Features

A link to 8.71 client/ip changer would be appreciated as the loader doesn't seem to support it..
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Fk you guys, Made me waste 3 days in a fucking shit , lost like 3kk items, my addon , my mount, my Rashid Missions, and The damn money I waste in ur fucken lame shop, THe fucken connection still like before,, thanks for making me retired!
I strongly disrecommend this OT!

What's wrong with you? Come here saying shits about this server without any explain. Hey guys there is a child here, please back to yours 999x exp servers :]. I prefer a server with less 1 player than a server with alot mtfk noobs like you.

What's wrong with you? Come here saying shits about this server without any explain. Hey guys there is a child here, please back to yours 999x exp servers :]. I prefer a server with less 1 player than a server with alot mtfk noobs like you.
Hey kiddy, Dont u really know what happened?, keep on sitting on ur skinny ass and shut the fk up, Its not ur own business to leave or not to leave.. and why are you talking to me, You guys are fucking dickheads . lmao

Working on the quests in Hive area.
Nomad Souls achievement added (dont need to go to gray island yet).
Fixed the lag issue, it was a script causing it.

Enjoy.

Online Record: 102 players (on 26 February 2012)

Gogo guys, lets bump this great server õ/.

why's there such low player's online at this server? it's pretty old and look's the most similar to rl

edit: al dee rat's missing all the spawns

forum's bug section has alot of posts

3: you need to switch to top 16 to find a pally on the highscores

task r not in questlog <- wrong, they are, been killing croc's without accepting the task<,<

Last edited:
I started this again with a new character and I skipped the tutorial, so i didnt recieved any rope and shovel ;p, and i did The rookie guards quest until the spider mission and i couldnt go in the hole wihtout a rope so i went to trolls and killed some trolls to get a rope and i died like 5 times and when i finally got my loot back i couldnt go down that hole so i went to the NPC and talked to him and now i need to do all missions again, so i lost the storage when i died? ;s

Back