• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i also want to say that dubbel or even tripple the gold amount monsters drop will be a good thing for us all. nothing more boring that playing on a ot and be a poor mage. should be abel to buy blank runes and shit from gold that i earned from rots

hello, just did sign up to ask you 1 question. its 7,1 so does gs get traped by energy bombs?

That was fixed, it would be too easy if Giant Spider's were unable to attack if they were trapped by a simple energy bomb.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

any option for party shared exp?

Party shared experience didn't exist in 7.1 and therefore it does not exist here either.
Atleast not for now.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

and i also want to say that dubbel or even tripple the gold amount monsters drop will be a good thing for us all. nothing more boring that playing on a ot and be a poor mage. should be abel to buy blank runes and shit from gold that i earned from rots

The gold drop will be doubled.
Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

last minets questions, does adori blank exist? and the runes i conjure is as original? i dont get x2 sds /uhs. more hmms etc, you know what i mean

last minets questions, does adori blank exist? and the runes i conjure is as original? i dont get x2 sds /uhs. more hmms etc, you know what i mean

Adori blank does not exist, there are no custom spells.
The runes you conjure will original charges.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

The server have now been launched.
We wish you all a great evening and alot of fun!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

no open gl 10 fps brb ;<

Last edited:
I can play but like...wont be able to pvp and my e-vis often just miss the target when I get a 1sec delay on everything. So wont go far. Anyway seems like its getting ddos and probably will take a while for them to stop that if they can even afford that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back