• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimes

Banned User
Reaction score
Dear oldschool community.

Many of you have probobly already heard about or even played Tibia old times 7.1!
We had issues with DDOS attacks on our server and therefore the hosting company we used to have cancel the server for us.
We have now found a new hosting company that offers ddos protection and a great connection to a fair price.
We are currently looking for sponsors that would like to contribute with a donation for the monthly server cost.

Sponsors with the right mindset the will of improving the server will have a oportunity to recieve a GM position.

Minimum donation/sponsor amount = 20 euro

If you are interested, feel free to send me a private message here on Otland or add us to Skype: oldtimessupport

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

Tibia old times is a bit special server.

We have been working on this for a few years and some of you might have heard of our project in the past.
The current state of the server are fanstastic, it has been a pleasure to work with such a fantastic development team and the result of what the server have become are just amazing.
Tibia old times are a big improvement and we are very proud to finally announce that Tibia old times is going to be launched very soon!

Tibia old times are based on Tibia 7.1, but we have some of the best new content aswell!
We have decided to add Ankrahmun/Darashia, Ghost lands west of Carlin and a few other content to make everything even more entertaining.
We offer the true oldschool feeling and gameplay.

Server Connection
IP/Website: oldtimes.sytes.net
Forum: Tibia old times Forum
Client: Tibia old times Client
World Type: PVP

Features
  • Free to play
  • Anti-Aimbot coded server
  • Responsible staff
  • 7.1 Graphics
  • 7.1 features (Demon Legs obtained from Demon Helmet Quest and more!)
  • 7.1/7.4 mana costs
  • Amulet of life (Prevents loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill)
  • Real boat system
  • No stairjump delay/exhaust
  • No PZ (Protection Zone) on boats
  • Spells unlocked by reaching required magic level for specific spell.
  • Possibility to make boat traps
  • Possibility to make cave traps
  • Possibility to lure monsters
  • Stacked Parcels/Boxes/Crates etc is blocking movement
  • Full Global Map
  • All Quests (with seals etc)
  • All NPC's (with real names)
  • All Houses (with real names)
  • All Monsters
  • All Spawns
  • No runes in shop (All runes must be conjured or bought from other players)
  • No Wands/Rods (except the old ones, for example: Wand of Might)
  • Free Djinn's, no missions.
  • Monsters are coded to attack correctly to prevent players from stairjumping a Monster and not getting damaged at all.

Runes and Spells
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Runes can't be purshased from the magic shop.
Spells unlocked by reaching required magic level for specific spell.

Old Wands and Rods
We have added all the old wands to the server.
Conjurer Wand, Elven Wand, Golden Wand, Ritual Wand, Wand of Might, Wooden Wand, Blue Spell Wand, Green Spell Wand, Red Spell Wand and Yellow Spell Wand.
These old wands can be either looted from the monsters they used to be looted from or obtained from events.

Experience Table
We are using a custom experience table to satisfy both Low-rate and Medium-rate players.

Tibia old times:
24qqx4i.png

Original Tibia:
2cerlmr.png

The experience you gain from monsters will be (1x) the same as you would normally get from original Tibia.
But the experience required to gain levels are significantly lower.

Rates
• 10x - Skills
• 7x - Magic
• 2x - Loot

Skull system
Frags to get
30a9sg6.gif
redskull: 5
Frags to get ban: 10
Ban length: 3 days
Whiteskull time: 15 minutes
Time to lose frag: 12 hours

Premium
We want everyone to be able to play and enjoy Tibia old times for free.
Every player will be able to travel with the boats, use the premium spells and buy promotion etc without the need of a premium account.

We have decided that the benefits of having premium will be the following:
  • Possibility to use the Premium outfits
  • Possibility to buy Houses
  • Possibility to create Guilds
  • Possibility to travel to Ankrahmun/Darashia.
  • Improved Login.

You can choose to get premium by donating for a premium rose or purshasing one from other players in-game.

When you login for the first time on your account you will recieve 3 days of trial premium account!
All you have to do is re-login to active the premium for your account.

Amulet of Life
t8rvpt.gif

Amulet of Life have replaced the Amulet of Loss.
Amulet of Life have the same functions as it had in Tibia 7.1!
Amulet of Life will prevent the loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill Levels completely.
Amulet of Life can be bought from Eremo as usual.

Regeneration Ticks:
Sorcerer 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin 5 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds
Elite Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 04 Seconds

Hosting Company
Tibia old times will be hosted on a dedicated server to offer you the best possible gameplay!

Cheating/Botting
Our server is Anti-Aimbot coded and therefore it wont be many aimbotters.
The Tibia old times staff will be checking for cheaters/botters regulary and caught botters will be punished with a banishment of the entire account and in some cases even a deletion of the whole account.
Multi Clienting will be allowed as long as there is no bot involved.

Details
Tibia old times brings back the true oldschool spirit.
We have added 7.1 details and here are a few examples:

• Amulet of Life have replaced Amulet of Loss (This amulet prevents the loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill Levels completely)
  • Fishing now works as it did in protocol 7.1
  • Plains of Havoc (POH) have been modified and looks as it did in protocol 7.1
  • Stairs at the Black Knight Quest instead of a teleport
  • Stairs at the Demon Helmet Quest instead of a teleport
  • The Demon Helmet Quest will reward you with the correct items from 7.1
  • The way to Demon Helmet Quest have been modified to how it was in protocol 7.1 and much more!

Screenshots

Plains of Havoc (POH) Temple
2u9mhqq.png

Plains of Havoc (POH) East Giant Spider Spawn
2zrkz7c.png

Stairs at the Black Knight Quest

Stairs at the Demon Helmet Quest
54bwhz.png

Ramp that leads to the Demon Helmet Quest

Locked door that leads to the Demon Helmet Quest

Last edited:
mana regen, exp ? i know ur formula but what is exp like 5x or 50x?

mana regen, exp ? i know ur formula but what is exp like 5x or 50x?

Added Regeneration Ticks information to the post.

Regeneration Ticks:
Sorcerer 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin 5 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds
Elite Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 04 Seconds

The experience points that you get from killing monsters are they same as in original (real) Tibia.
But our Experience Table are different, which means that you will get a very balanced and smooth level gain that will satisfy Low-rate and Medium-rate players.

I hope this information will clear things out abit and feel free to ask us if you have further questions.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

those wands/rods are they for decoration or can you also do damage with them?

those wands/rods are they for decoration or can you also do damage with them?

The old wands/rods are rare decorations that can be looted/obtained in-game.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

Wow this looks so great! Was this the 7.1 server that was up half a year ago or so? That server was so great. Only downfall was all the kicks on almot daily bases. Hope that is fixed in that case.

7.1 graphic makes this server the most awesome one in that case! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

I just realized "realoria" was the server I was speaking about. If this is not that server could you consider:

Increase gold drop by 50 or 100% (it's alot more amusing exping then)?

Many oldschool servers now boost their gold rate drop because players like it, don't fall behind :- )

so:
you are not trustworthy atm so make a bit higther mana regen or exp so ppl can check if its worth to play or no
and do it after original tibia now all playing original so your server wont be succes i think

but what is the exp around? starting 10x ending 2x???

Here you can see our (Tibia old times) Experience Table:
http://oldtimes.sytes.net/table.php

Here you can see the Original Tibia Experience Table:
http://oldtimes.sytes.net/tibia-table.php

For example:
Level 2 = 10 experience points

A rat will give you 5 experience points, but keep in mind that less experience are needed per level.
That means that you will only have to kill 2 rats in order to get level 2.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

I hope you don't try to make it low-rate/slow to level else it will fail

The only thing that if I do not like is with respect to the premium, not my best review would be put in items for sale and the premium is free. Since not all have as buying foreign currency for example in my case Venezuela with strict exchange regime (Cadivi & SICAD) is almost impossible and very few approved dollars, or also can add sms payment methods (paygol) ..

It's just a suggestion :)

The only thing that if I do not like is with respect to the premium, not my best review would be put in items for sale and the premium is free. Since not all have as buying foreign currency for example in my case Venezuela with strict exchange regime (Cadivi & SICAD) is almost impossible and very few approved dollars, or also can add sms payment methods (paygol) ..

It's just a suggestion :)

nooooope, items for sale and many won't play including me. Just put 10 free prem days then people who won't purchase with real money can buy ingame after 10 days they got money.

nooooope, items for sale and many won't play including me. Just put 10 free prem days then people who won't purchase with real money can buy ingame after 10 days they got money.

Free accounts will be able to play aswell.
Every player will be able to travel with the boats, use the premium spells and buy promotion etc without the need of a premium account.

Here you can see the benefits of having Premium status:
http://oldtimes.sytes.net/premium.php

Ridiculous that people in this thread think that a server, which required years of work, should be high rate.
I do hope this will be a good and long life RPG server with slow levels and low loot rate so there will be some value in the items.

I sure will put some effort in this server and stay until it ends.
Good luck and thanks for the great work, waited for something like this!

What goes for Donation:
The layout is perfect as it is now, items should never be able to be bought in servers like this.
I will pay for premium for sure!

Last edited:
If you allow players to sell "premium roses" in game it destroys the economy. I really urge you to revisit you're (for lack of a better term) payment model. I know you've put a ton of time into the server but I think you should sit down and think about the repercussions of it.

Ridiculous that people in this thread think that a server, which required years of work, should be high rate.
I do hope this will be a good and long life RPG server with slow levels and low loot rate so there will be some value in the items.

I sure will put some effort in this server and stay until it ends.
Good luck and thanks for the great work, waited for something like this!

What goes for Donation:
The layout is perfect as it is now, items should never be able to be bought in servers like this.
I will pay for premium for sure!

Thank you for the feedback!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back