• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Tibia Strike | 8.6 | Real Map [8.6]

Sure, why not?

Message me InGame I'm Striker.

Great, Tibia Strike community still growing! We're more every day!

Join us today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... Tibia Strike got a new players online record!

Join us now, let the community grow & own Tibia Strike world with your team mates!

It sems to be a nice server. But one thing i dont like! That you not hosting it on linux!.. Sorry, And im trying to say that he is scammer, your hoster, but for players its best if you use dedicated server

I'll use TKO host untill get enough money to pay a good dedicated. Or I would also like some help, I'm trying to contact Don Daniello because of his hosting.
The server is growing, today we reach a new online players record, so I think we might get the money in 1 month maybe, since our players are donating enough.

Domain bought, new server IP upated on the first post!

IP: www.TibiaStrike.com

Last edited:
Item fusion: You have 2 items of the same ID (ex. 2 fire sword), you put 'em on a bag go to the Fusion Room put the bacg on a desk, pull the lever and you'll get an Upgraded fire sword!
3 upgrades per item.
- Super
- Elite
- Godlike

Hope it helps!

Domain bought, new server IP upated on the first post!

IP: www.TibiaStrike.com

Thank you Jafab!

Server broke population records!

New staff hired: GM Neox (Ripags) Welcome!

- Liberty Bay boat captain fixed.
- Shop system added

New upgrade comming with the Fusion system!

Map/bugs Fixed 04/12/2011
ZAO:
Razachai's teleporters to the northern city fixed.
Farmine can be reached by carpet fixed.

Keep joining, we still breaking records!!
Today new record broke.

You must be retarded if you are saying that you got the cheapest donation at your server, Solar axe for 6 euro isn't cheap.

If you take your 1 euro option 25 times then you will get 125 points in total but if you take the 25 euro offer you just getting 52 points in total. Math can't be your strongest side I guess.

After 20 minutes with my level 32 Sorcercer and 2 orc berserkers I was able to kill a Grynch Clan Goblin.
Loot: 14:46 Loot of a Grynch Clan Goblin: a backpack, a magic lightwand, an egg, 4 cherries, a cookie, 3 snowballs, a present bag, 11 gold coins, an amazon helmet, a blue round pillow, a valentine's cake, 80 peanuts, a scarf, a scroll.

I love this server :D

EDIT:
READ: Found a bug. I was in Yalahar with my summons adn they teleport to me so I traveled to Thais and they didnt teleport and tibia crashed. I logged back and did the same thing... summon etc and crashed again :)

Last edited:
lol why is every one saying im scammer lol xD it's like the 3 person saying that the server has been up nonstop lol.
And im not sure how im scaming him:p

Last edited:
@NinjaHopparn: Okay bro, really sorry donation prices will be reduced.

@Enlighthell: Thank you for reporting that bug, I'll fix it ASAP, but for the moment do not abuse it.

@TKO: TKO is my hoster, and he's not scamming me he's a trustable guy.

Keep joining people! :D

EDIT: New online players record reached today!

Join us today!

Vocations bug has been fixed, server is back online 24/7 for you!
Thank you for the patience.

Gap: good i hopy you no found any bug again you now found 14 bug close ot dude and when you fix all bug open it again!!
Tko : i know Tko not scammer i think he have good reputation!!
Good Luck!

really nice server ^^ after like 2 minutes of playing I found a way to clone items,gap pm me and Ill tell you how to fix it

proof
80113960.jpg

Last edited:
Back