• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibianic 8.0 IS BACK Real Map

LaKing

Reaction score
[Sweden] Lost Soul 8.0 Real map

Acc ~ http://lostsoul.zapto.org/
ip ~ lostsoul.zapto.org

~Exp rate~
1 - 40 x 80
41 - 50 X 60
51 - 60 x 40
61 - 70 x 20
71 - 100 x 15
101 - 110 x 12
111 - 124 x 10
125 - 200 x 8
201 - 400 x 5
-----------------------------
Server Info
Loot rate ~ 1
Protection limit ~ 100 becaus i dont want players to come in and start to pkay
Skill Rate ~ 40
~Server~
-24/7
-2 gb ram
-Conection 100 mb´s
-Preocessor 2Ghz
DON´T FORGET TO READ THE RULSE !
This server is made for you who likes Tibia,
our team are supporting you all way long.
Dont be afraid of asking questions.
Real Poi Quest.
Full Goroma Island!.
Ferumbras Tower.
New Town Svargrond.
Much More.
Anni.
Dhq.
Very Balanced Vocations.
Events Evryday!.
All Houses Working!
3x on Runes.
Make the Deadly Quests.
Fight bosses.
Make Wars.
Have fun.
Yours LostSoul Team ~ To Live And Fight

Last edited:
The server looks very good, but im just little tired to start.. since i cant watch highscore since everytime i try.. it just say its "updating" make make it doing that faster or less times per hour.. since its kinda boring.. tried like 30 times on today:p

Meh, Protection limit level 100? gay. It's basically a non-pvp server. takes 7 hours to get lvl 100. And jack shit people are lvl 100. so theres no one to kill. boring......

ok dudes , its offline becaus im got a pm by a guy yesterday he sad that he has found bugs and hes gonna crash the server if i dont give him like 2 bp whit 100cc and stuff like that, and i sad no way so he started to crash it and im working on that , there will not be a reset so dont worry and i will change the pvp limit to 70 and the highscore list im working on that there is some probleme , it wont work :p and there will come a forum , i will start the server today , in 1 hour , THERE WILL BE A NEW IP TOO , LostSoul.zapto.org

Last edited:
Back