• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TibiaPW 10.00 Dungeon Raids - Custom PVP - Mid-Low Rates

tosuxo

Reaction score
Welcome to Tibia.PW!

What is Tibia.pw?
We're a server trying to make Tibia fun again. We have some great new features to make the daily grind of levelling more fun and less dull! We perform updates daily, so there's always something new to do!

Rates:
Experience - Stages from 50x
Skills - 20x
Magic - 10x
Loot - 5x​

Server Information & Features:
Auto-Regen:
Your character will automatically gain HP and MP as you battle creatures. The amount depends on your level. If you are lower than level 100 you will gain 25hp and 25mp per second. 100 or more? You get 2% of your maximum per second! (Max 150hp and 150mp)

Dungeon Raids:

One of our favourite new features is the Raid system. Similar to WoW, you and up to 6 other players (32 player raids coming soon), take on a dungeon filled with creatures to try and survive until the Dungeon Boss.
This boss has a large amount of health, and a large amount of experience!

Don't think you're going to survive? You can always skip the boss and receive a reduced amount of bonus loot and experience.

Imbuements:
Our imbuement system doesn't block your items from giving their normal bonuses. For example if you have a Shield of Corruption you'll get +3 sword AND your imbuement bonus!

Mount Bonuses:
Hop on your mount and receive a range of bonuses. The full list can be found here.

Truly Optional PVP:
By default your player is non-pvp. But if you want to fight other players with pvp enabled just say !pvp to turn pvp on (or off if you're not in combat/pz locked)!

Customised RL Map:
We have a customised version of the regular map, with several upgrades to towns such as Thais and Venore. These updates are made daily, so keep an eye out for new locations and changes.

Teleporter Room:
Sick of walking for hours to get to a hunt to find out it's already taken? Just use the Teleporter room to take you to our most popular hunting destinations! The room can be accessed from Thais temple.

Quick Teleport:
Bag full of loot to sell? Just use the spell "returnus" to take you straight back to Thais temple. The spell is only possible if you are in a PZ or your character is not in combat.
Want to visit your home quickly? Use the spell "returnus dormus" to take you straight to your front door. Again this only works from a PZ or out of combat.

House Upgrades:
Want to improve your house without going through the trouble of moving? For a small fee (gold, not real money!) your friendly Admin team will add several upgrades to your existing house including, but not limited to, a depot, extension, garden, and much more!

Weekly Events:
We host weekly events for all players to join. Want to get some top items for free? Join our Hide and Seek events. Want some massive exp with no risk? Hunt down the Silver Hare! Events are every Saturday and Sunday

Double Experience Weekends:
We think double-exp should be every weekend. So it is!

So what are you waiting for?
Visit www.tibia.pw and join one of the fastest growing servers around!
IP: tibia.pw or 83.253.124.26
Port: 7171
Or download the custom client from the website!

Last edited:
Today's Update:
Changes to Thais - I got sick of looking at the same old Thais with the same old places, so I've begun to transform the city and make it more centralised.

New Raid: Dragon Island - designed for lvl 50-100, this raid pits you against the dragons of Tibia and a raid boss with lots of health. Rewards for this raid include: k-set (sell for 5k a piece at Rashid), 5 cc, 1 silver token.

Get grinding out those raid points as the shop is now open!

Bump:
Party update: no level requirements.

Twitch streamers get in-game bonuses too. Contact God Gav for your bonus :)

Bump:
Some small updates.

If you want to receive gold instead of items from dungeon then say !raidloot and it will switch between loot methods!

Bump:
Thais extension finished.
New Raid Dungeon. Designed for higher levels (but 100+ allowed). Many demons and 5 bosses!

Update:
Map updates made. Changes to certain talkactions to make them easier to use.

Another 2 raids coming in the next update. Make sure you get all your friends together (or make some new ones) and face dangerous creatures in our Raid Dungeon system! If you die in the dungeons you will not lose experience or skills, you will return safely to the Depot.

Update:
Raids tweaked and balanced a little more.
Imbuement system is almost fixed! (including stat bonuses from items)

Update:
Imbuement system now 100%.
Items that should add stats to your character now add stats AND the imbuement bonus.

That was a lot of fiddly work! :D

Another update today:
Improved Imbuement system and made work with Mana Leech.

Great even last night! "What's In The Box" auction! :)

Another update today:

tosuxo, aka God Gav, closed the server completely after not being able to be a grown up.
I wonder if you have the same capability of taking discussion with your relatives in real life.

Edit: Did the rage-attempt of us stop making characters go well Gav? You corrupted the files and basically turned everything back 3 weeks in time.

But what was you saying, 0 fucks given? Right?

Last edited:
Another update today:
Ignore ItsAlex. The server is online and fine. He's still butthurt from being banned for afk-botting for days on end :)

The Raid Point npc has been updated to include more items, and imbuement items will be added soon too.

Another update today:
Ignore ItsAlex. The server is online and fine. He's still butthurt from being banned for afk-botting for days on end :)

The Raid Point npc has been updated to include more items, and imbuement items will be added soon too.

Oh see now you fucked up.
Are you really gonna sit there and try to tell people you banned me for afk-botting, and thats it?
Alright, how about you explain why you would of made me GM, knowing perfectly well i AFK-botted?
Or why you let me AFK bot a bunch of times, while checking me? Or just the simple thing that you didnt ban me for 1k levels of AFK-botting, but suddenly decided to?

Nah you cant because you got mad because people actually dared to tell you the truth.
While trying to have a normal discussion with you about basic things you couldn't take it, your replies was "K" and "I will stop updating because you give me bullshit".
You're a 30 year old man with complex, thats what got you to ban both me and Lemon, you couldn't take anyone questioning you.

On top of that, you lure people back with giving away the items/houses of our characters, why? To hide the fact that it was you who caused the rollback not anything else?
You wanted to stop us from making characters and deleted the wrong files most likely.

Now please, actually give a proper answer for once, twat.

Ignoring the man-child above:

Events tonight include:
Silver Rabbit Raid (high exp, fast moving creature that runs from you)
Dice Tournament
Hidden Object Game

Double EXP is also active, as always, for the entire weekend!

Ignoring the man-child above:

Events tonight include:
Silver Rabbit Raid (high exp, fast moving creature that runs from you)
Dice Tournament
Hidden Object Game

Double EXP is also active, as always, for the entire weekend!

Thanks for proving my point about you being a 30 year old man with complex.
Highly appreciated.

No wonder you said you wife aint giving you any, you're not man enough to do it, right?

Lemon here.

I couldn't say anything more true than that.
We both offered our help to gav for everything. We advertised his server, brought player, gave him feedbacks, ideas, and even cheered him up everyday for his work.
But everytime we said "maybe this is not working, you should do it like that", he simply ignored us, or even worse, played the game "I'll stop doing anything then".
I even remember one time, when a player said "the map here is bad, can a gm come ?", he started to use his powers to fuck with him, by playing with his items, and treated him to ban him. Simply because he gave a negative feedback, about something which clearly needed a re-work.
That's how Gav manage his server. I can't remember how many times he said that he doesn't give a damn about his players.

See his answer above ? He didn't even took the time to give a proper one. Here is a glimpse on how childish he is.
I'm not even talking about the numerous features (which could have been great !) he started without finishing them. I'd say 90% of them are either broken, or unfinished.

Gav, on top of a child who can't handle being questionned, you are a liar. You clearly fucked your own server to be right, until the end.

But everyone knows you are not. Please someone come to help you, you got some issues dude.

Ok, apparently I need to give some form of reply to these silly questions:
  1. The Players table of the database was corrupted whilst I was performing an update to some server-side files. The server crashed mid-way through a server save and ruined half of the records in the table. The quickest way to sort this was to revert to the nearest backup we had of the server. Unfortunately there was some loss of experience, which goes without saying when you're reverting to an old version of something. Thankfully the 20 players online right now accept that this was a genuine mistake, and are enjoying some of the unique features on Tibia.pw.
  2. I do this server purely for fun. If I'm not having fun what incentive do I have to improve it? I receive zero financial return for the time I spend on this server. I could make £20-40 per hour freelancing in the time I use to make and run this server. If I'm getting constant nagging from yourself and the self-described drug-addict then how is it fun for me to work on the server?
  3. I received several complaints from other players (yes, there are other players, than yourselves on the server) regarding both you and wayward's activity on the server. I was in the process of deciding to remove your positions or not due to the number of complaints, your childish attitude and consistent badgering about the most petty of things made the choice easy for me.
  4. Before your promotions to the GM rank you were active players, since that you spent 99% of the time afk hunting. Even after being told not to several times you continued. If you can't accept the rules then you have no place on the server.
  5. "No wonder your wife isn't giving you any", and I'm the child?
  6. Why are you still obsessing over myself and the server if you want nothing to do with it? Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Seriously though, please ignore these children. If you don't want to play my server then by all means don't. If you do then you'll be welcomed by several active, and loyal, players who are more than happy to help you get started.

E: Regarding the instance where the player asked for help. I teleported to the player, he then blamed me for him dying because he got killed by a boss way too strong for his level. I then, as a joke, moved an item around inside his house whilst he was IN the house. He saw the funny side of the ghost haunting his house. It's a shame ex-staff couldn't.

Finally a decent answer.
I guess i need to do a 1-x list aswell, seems a lot more professional.

1. Amazing how that happened right at the moment you banned us, over and over and over again in-game on different characters untill the point noone could make any,
right before it crashed completely.
2. You call feedback about your work nagging, negative feedback is still feedback you know, and thats what this is all based on, you cant take complains about your work. Not at all.
Its not about you having fun, its about you needing the attention of others to tell you what a good job you do, thats why you where always so happy when we did, so happy to show it off..
until someone actually didn't agree with you.
3. I'm sure you recieved complaints about me, i never answered anyone, barely even you but concidering how many talked to Lemon and how many he helped i highly doubt that about him.
Are you making up stuff as you go, our childish attitude? Consistent badgering? You seriously replied "K" and threatened to not update the server when we thought something you added would be to OP, or just needed rework,
as soon as it didn't fit with your idea, its according to you nagging and badgering?
4.To be honest yes, i was fully AFK, because i gave up on your complex behaviour, but Lemon was there more than you, as i said, are you making stuff up as you go?
If you wanted to ban me for AFK-botting you would of ages ago, thats just a trashy excuse to cover up.
5. Let me quote. "Cant take a joke?".
But no, seriously, i had to make a point about you not being man enough to have a discussion.
6. I don't like lying twats who think to highly of themself, that's all.

Regarding the instance where the player asked for help, what you wrote to us in GM-chat tells a completely different story, don't it? Someone was a bit mad i remember, do you remember what you called him?
If he found it funny or not don't matter, your view on your players does, and i know what you said.

E: I'll actually leave to you to it now.
I hope your players will enjoy all the half-assed attempts of "unique" features and the obvious mental issues you have, because being 30, and having that behaviour over being GOD on an OT-server is scary to be honest, i'll let your players find out by themself what behaviour that is over time.

Back