• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TibiaPW 10.00 Dungeon Raids - Custom PVP - Mid-Low Rates

Like I said, I don't have time for you. You want nothing to do with the server yet you keep replying. Please move on.

Tonight's event was a success. Tomorrow's will be the auction of retired character's depots and items. Always a popular day :)

Unfortunately my PSU died on my main rig yesterday, so the event was postponed until Tonight.

To make up for it the Double-EXP is on Tomorrow too!

Wow, this shit is really intense.
But now, what a shit happen? you turn off the server and say "a couple or hours"...
3 Days till now!!!.
So, i wait for you or what?
ThanK.

Favio.

P.S.: Is a really good server. Thank again.

Went to check if that server was still online, looks like not.

Don't waste your time on there guys, it could have been a good server, sadly Gav don't give a shit about his players, he just buy them by giving some stuff away and make the gameplay completly unbalanced. I tried my best to make it better, but sadly someone only accept positive feedback and think he's perfect.

Only a tip from someone who spent one month there, if you have fun, glad for you :)

Went to check if that server was still online, looks like not.

Don't waste your time on there guys, it could have been a good server, sadly Gav don't give a shit about his players, he just buy them by giving some stuff away and make the gameplay completly unbalanced. I tried my best to make it better, but sadly someone only accept positive feedback and think he's perfect.

Only a tip from someone who spent one month there, if you have fun, glad for you :)

--

Is a shame.
I really start to believe i have a curse, always i find a good server, they shut down a week later..
Well, i have to go to otservlist again, you know, i have to find other server to closed.
You know any? nPVP, i prefer.

Thank for "tip"

Well to be honest, I got tired of non-pvp and went on a well-known ot that reseted on the 11th ;)

Back