• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] TibiaRetro Real Map 7.72 High Rate

Eldora

Banned User
Reaction score
The server is online.

Register your accounts here HERE.

TibiaRetro is an oldschool 7.72 PvP server with full real map, all quests, spawns & NPCs.

Free-to-play
Free Premium
Free Boat travel

Server Information
IP/Website: tibiaretro.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72

Experience
8-19 = 300x
20-29 = 200x
30-39 = 100x
40-49 = 75x
50-59 = 50x
60-69 = 40x
70-79 = 30x
80-89 = 20x
90-99 = 15x
100-109 = 10x
110-119 = 5x
120+ = 3x

Rates
Skill = 50x
Magic = 25x
Loot = 5x

Skull System
Frags to get redskull: 3
Frags to get ban: 6
White skull time: 15 minutes
Time to lose frag: 2 hours​

Last edited:
how about you first make sure the security leaks are closed, I mean when someone can hack the servers database like on your previous server, then imagine when our ddos master ryan catches you

how about you first make sure the security leaks are closed, I mean when someone can hack the servers database like on your previous server, than imagine when our ddos master ryan catches you

Don't worry.

how about you first make sure the security leaks are closed, I mean when someone can hack the servers database like on your previous server, then imagine when our ddos master ryan catches you

Why would Ryan do something like that?
I think he got more to do on his spared time then messing around with others.

He is not a no-lifer? :p

seems like other people can connect, I can't im getting in to character list but when im connecting to the character it just says the game servers offline..

The server is now online and everything is working fine.

Thanks you everyone for being patient and we wish you all a happy hunting on Tibia Retro.

Back