• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

this time when we open it again people will be able donating, also will be donations over quests.

i updated 2 day ago..

update contain alot new monsters and remapp.

id update it like ceratin every 5 day

Well thanks , we will do one on the start of the server :)

Anyway when do server start?

when ots open ? :(

- - - Updated - - -

Iceroxor this not a problem if he do that
the ppl can be happy HMM
dont remove donation quest from quest room ^_^

I know some bugs now .

*The One who is epic promoted cant use Skill/ml/exp scrolls
*You can kill level 8 ppls . And he told me thats cuz ppls can block in pvp area . But why cant he just make a droor front of the tp to pvp arena I think it take allmoste the same time that it took to make so you can kill ppls who is level 8
*This is not a bug . But its One thing that is importent on a ot . he suck as a staff member . He banned my rl Cuz he asked him some thing . Dont remember what it was . But it was somting random questin about the Ot . And he spammed the question Untill he got banned .

And its more stuffs that is bugged If i remember right xD hehe

Just saying ;)

i know that xD
i was lvl 8 and ppl lvl 300+ killing lower lvl in rotworm hhhh xD

- - - Updated - - -

but he will fix it with best updated i waiting to play it now off :((

If this server actually had updates and bug fixes I would play it =).
But it doesn't

can u fucking shut the fuck up u always talk shit.
first of all, i always update it, no buggs even we had we got it fixed and it was only small bugs.
if u dont like it please dont play it also dont write shit this here.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some bugs now .

*The One who is epic promoted cant use Skill/ml/exp scrolls
*You can kill level 8 ppls . And he told me thats cuz ppls can block in pvp area . But why cant he just make a droor front of the tp to pvp arena I think it take allmoste the same time that it took to make so you can kill ppls who is level 8
*This is not a bug . But its One thing that is importent on a ot . he suck as a staff member . He banned my rl Cuz he asked him some thing . Dont remember what it was . But it was somting random questin about the Ot . And he spammed the question Untill he got banned .

And its more stuffs that is bugged If i remember right xD hehe

Just saying ;)

Please dont lie. i never bann people for asking things and i always answer .
maybe ur rl is shitty lying, also if i bann someone i got big reason.
he may inslut my family but i ignore that, he probably cheat leveld the reason i bann people.

Well . i was wrong ;) it was like this .

You tpd one when they tryd to kill him Cuz u had trow out some items on the floor . and then my friend get angry and say "retard" or somthing and u banned him ;P

Code:
15:12 Kernkraft has taken the action "Name Report + Banishment" against: reypex (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Unsuitable Name", and comment: "idiot ok.".

You dident use the right band sections heheheh

Just saying Again ;)

Well Iam out Bye cya

hey rox666
when server open ?
u say 19:00-20:00 at 14th
today is 15th when open ?
we need play im and my rl :((

- - - Updated - - -

Banned accounts: 0
please don't lier icerox :)

@simoria i dont really know who is bad :/, also if u dont like our server dont please play it and dont write shitty stuffs
@norse bad owners? cus i dont give eq ok... bb

@simoria i dont really know who is bad :/, also if u dont like our server dont please play it and dont write shitty stuffs
@norse bad owners? cus i dont give eq ok... bb

Because you don't give Eq? Wtf?
You can get all the donates ingame, why the fuck would i ask for items? And ah, I asked you to fix the bug in a quest and you say i asked for items?
Please think before writing.

And yeah, bad owners
You guys got 2staff and that's you and Dalale. Dalale is offline 24/7 and never even logs in to check how the server is doin, and your online but still, You cant do everything by yourself that's why you should get some staff members like Tutors to help beginners!

Back