• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

realx norse
gm is best and please don't play if u dont like this map
i will play and i dont need gm give me items HMM
gm dont need to give free items for quest got don items and all items
this is the best server ^_^
xD

- - - Updated - - -

i hope to rox666
we waiting to play ^^

Btw rox,

1 tip only,

You should fix that you don't get more mana/hp per level when using the super promotion, Kinda makes the server unbalanced and mages gets so tanky.
Just a tip!

I dont lie hahah . he know self that he banned reypex Cuz he was a ree and tpd one they was killing :)
And ye its a nice server But Suck owner who dont update the server or stuffs like that . He says he have fix some stuffs . But he have not fix the stuffs that ppls complaned about when I playd . Like a new players level 8 can be killd if he go out from pz
and that u cant use that experience scrolls when u are epic promoted
and more stuffs :)

Nice server but sucky owner ;)

xD
he will fix it :)
and this ots will be the best roxor map :D

- - - Updated - - -

remmember...
if i login now its say
Temple Position Is Wrong. Contact With The Administration.

You were able to play for like 2 mins ago.. Then it crashed or something

idk what is the problem..
ey rox666 fix all ots then open
no open and player hunting and u close :((
my rl angry from this :(
please fix all ur problem in ots then open it and no close again

I hope he will fix all problems and get some tutors to help the begginers or so..

and vTune, i think he managed to get a better protection from ddos attacks so it wont be like before :p

if you under a ddos attack
u have to found someone host this ots for u
for no lag :((

- - - Updated - - -

i dont saw this :)

- - - Updated - - -

but he have to found someone host this ots for he :s

- - - Updated - - -

i found this man in otland job he can hosting this ot
email
[email protected]
ram 16G

Rox,

If you want to succe with your server, buy ddos protection?
Server keeps crashing all the time

Probably the reason this server gets DDOS is because it's SHIT dl & run. When I played this some time ago I saw a guy get angry at GM or smthing for a bug and started DDOS because if the server is shit nobody cares if it's off or on. No matter what the owner says it's still buggy as fuck and he has released the same server millions of times telling ppl it's all fixed and good now but it's all the same haha. Fix ur damn server I bet it's spamming errors in the console and that's the real lag reason xD

Back