• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

Probably the reason this server gets DDOS is because it's SHIT dl & run. When I played this some time ago I saw a guy get angry at GM or smthing for a bug and started DDOS because if the server is shit nobody cares if it's off or on. No matter what the owner says it's still buggy as fuck and he has released the same server millions of times telling ppl it's all fixed and good now but it's all the same haha. Fix ur damn server I bet it's spamming errors in the console and that's the real lag reason xD

well first of all.. we lost all files of ots, i started making all from 0 its not download.
we got some protection also dedicated. but we need a protection that cost over 500 euro to get some good protect.
we haven't any errors in console.

ps: you are a retarded guy thats why u write shitty stuffs over my thread gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

bump !

well i wont play here , it's crashing all the times and rp is op , mage is 0 atm.

probably cuz psyh~ ring was removed from quest room

Great server bro, but you should fix the crashes and add some more city's :D
If you need help with mapping just pm me :)

- - - Updated - - -

And vip is bugged :(

hey rox
you have to fix more things
like goto Data Then Xml Then Vocations
Then search on speed attack and edit it :S

the server is crashing everyday -.-

- - - Updated - - -

when the ot will get on -.-

- - - Updated - - -

there is a bug but there is no staff members to help

- - - Updated - - -

any staff member on now? :(

lol can you fix paladin? should i get 15 players to kill 1 paladin? and 2 paladin only kills mage The vocations are not balanced rly paladin is best so try to fix it less heal -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Look on this picture 8 people on 1 paladin and we couldn't kill him where is the balanced vocation? paladin heals much Here is the link http://speedy*****malware.localhost/gc4AE/untitled-2.bmp

- - - Updated - - -

There is no admin takecare of the server ( No Admins) this is the first point Second point : Unbalanced vocations the third point the server is died no players

i have played this server 1 week ago and there is no staff members to talk with and no one wants to fix donations so we r leaving me and my team thats a shit rly unbalanced vocs !!

i have played this server 1 week ago and there is no staff members to talk with and no one wants to fix donations so we r leaving me and my team thats a shit rly unbalanced vocs !!

Yeah they should fix the donations ofc!

i been offline for like 1month
thats the problem ot went down buggs etc..

we will work like 3 months on ot and open in winter or something, i really apolagize for being off :/

Will it still be the same quests as before?
Or will you remove donations from quest?

good , start it soon.

P.S - nemoj opet da Rp bude op , i da nema psychical ringa u q :s

we succesfully removed many of donors from quests > before it wasnt so smart idea <

this time you will be able to find somth like manarune weapons and brain or somth well see but we are working on ot !:D

- - - Updated - - -

we would like if u suggest us some ideas for ot so we can make :D

Back