• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Trivera.eu - Real-Map 8.6 - Starting 10th November 2012!

Axelor

Reaction score
A new Server will start for people who want to have the Real RPG and WAR feelings.
Join up Trivera.eu and have fun together! Our server has the capacity to hold up more than 1000 players online at the same time!

Just read the information below and try Trivera.eu Now, u have nothing to lose!
Server starting: 10/11/2012 18:00 CEST (Swedish Time)

We promote players who reach some achievement with premium points! You can see below when you got those achievements

Level 160 - 25 Shop Points to ur account
Level 190 - 30 Shop Points to ur account
Level 220 - 30 Shop Points to ur account

Stages:
Level: 1-50 : 350x
Level: 51-100 : 140x
Level: 101-130 : 80x
Level: 131-150 : 50x
Level: 151-180 : 20x
Level: 181-200 : 8x
Level: 201-250 : 5x
Level: 251-280 : 2x
Level: 281+ : 1.5x

Rates:
Skills: 30x
Magic: 15x
Loot: 5x

Server info:
Client: 8.60
IP: Trivera.eu
Map: Real tibia Map + Gengia, Oken, Pyre

Features:
* Real Map
* Almost every quest!(Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE MUCH MORE)
* Free premium.
* PVP
* Hosted 24/7

Last edited:
hello ethania And Ferana

k0j2gz.png

We have made a small change with the target date:
Server is going to start on saturday 10th November instead of 11th November!

How often your reseting servers? How often do you use the old text? Your just copy + paste. Your not even try to change anything at all.

It would appear that this is yet another failure of an Open-Tibia server.
OP will never deliver quality content and users should expect frequent server resets due to the incompetence of the people managing this server.

Trust me, I'm an expert at faggotry.

I played it, but now My char is deleted Wtf lol

- - - Updated - - -

Conny payne went from 280ms to 300+ rp

I just fucking love this Server !! But that is sad that Blue Legs Quest is bugged :/

may someone get me map of gengia/pyre/oken ~ used in this ot i mean who created those places they're updated. I ask because I'd like to see spawns ~

Bring up my post, everyone is welcome to Trivera.eu !
Try it out just for a small time, if u like it. Continue play and receive free points at level
160, 190 and level 220!

Back