• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Twinrobe 10.77 | Highrate | Realmap with customs | Guildwars | 35x Skills, magic 7x ~

Johan Ulveus

Nice guy always try to help :)
Reaction score
Tired of playing server's with "superdonates"?
Welcome to join our new server.
Starting today 29th april 2015

It will be a real map rpg/pvp server with highrates.
We try to do weekly/daily updates to satisfy our players.
We use protocol 10.76 / 10.77, that cointaints all mounts/addons.

~IP~: twinrobe-ot.com
~Port~: 7171
~Client~: 10.76 / 10.77
~Uptime~: 24/7
~Hosted~: Sweden, dedicated server.
~Connection~:1000 mbit fast internet connection.
~Website~: www.twinrobe-ot.com
~Exp rate~: Stages, starts at 470x down to 50x.
~Map~: Real map, customs+oramond, graybeach, modified Thais.
~Loot rate~: 3x, spawn rate 3x
~Protection level~: 50
~Rookgaard enabled~
~Server type~: PVP-RPG
~10 kills you get red skull, 20 kills you get black skull.
~Skills & Magic rates~: 35x Skill and 7x Magic.

More Features:

- Cast system will be implented soon!

- Rashid and Djinns in Thais depot

- Shop system

- Magic 5x, Loot 3x, Skill 30x, Spawn 3x

- Warzones

- Task system

- Lion quest

- Gray beach city full (including subsooil)

- Trainer offline (statues at Thais temple)

- Training monks trought teleport in Thais temple.

- All mounts & addons 10.76

- Taming system

- Guildwars

- Roshamuul complete (including undergrounds

- Chayenne realm quest

- Pythius the rotten quest 100%

- Balanced vocations

And much more!

Welcome to create your account at www.twinrobe-ot.com

Last edited:
Theres no RL tibia feel if its infinite Runes/arrows..

Theres no RL tibia feel if its infinite Runes/arrows..

I havent done the server to be like real tibia. Just real map with some modifications.
There is plenty of real-maps out there, the thing i am focused on is to not get a superdonates server with overskilled weapons and no balance at all :)
Just when you said, i decided to change to infinite arrows, but removed infinite runes.
Welcome to try out if you want.

Johan.

Last edited:
I havent done the server to be like real tibia. Just real map with some modifications.
There is plenty of real-maps out there, the thing i am focused on is to not get a superdonates server with overskilled weapons and no balance at all :)
Just when you said, i decided to change to infinite arrows, but removed infinite runes.
Welcome to try out if you want.

Johan.
website is down?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you trying to be some1 else or what HAHAHHA
Becouse your life was Destroyd

Hmm ? Seriously Who are you ? and what stolen files ? Its not you made the ot distros on gith hub?? I Download from gith hub and i though it was dree. I have modified map and had a website designer to Make the website .. also i got a guy that maps for a few bucks. I dont know any destiny or some thing that some guy write and i guess its about that. Dont blame me :s dont accuse me and let me run my server are u nice. I have paid for all i have!!

Last edited:
Hmm ? Seriously Who are you ? and what stolen files ? Its not you made the ot distros on gith hub?? I Download from gith hub and i though it was dree. I have modified map and had a website designer to Make the website .. also i got a guy that maps for a few bucks. I dont know any destiny or some thing that some guy write and i guess its about that. Dont blame me :s dont accuse me and let me run my server are u nice. I have paid for all i have!!
Hmm Your a new user and exakt when Destiny shuts down yours comes up with exakt same information and is it hard to get that kind of templete and ofcourse from sweden with same connection so dont think you can pretend to be some1 else!

For proof
This Guy was at Destiny with same characters and same character names.

H4pwK0W.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Manliga ~ have always created 4 characters in every OT, I remember when i hosted my ot, He was online too! Great player & very experienced!

Manliga ~ have always created 4 characters in every OT, I remember when i hosted my ot, He was online too! Great player & very experienced!
hmm Dont know. still im very sure its the same person LuckyM wouldnt you agree?

hmm Dont know. still im very sure its the same person LuckyM wouldnt you agree?
There are new servers added nearly every Day.
I dont see that as a proof. Also I saw destiny before it went down. It was like 3 days ago. Sorry someone stole your files. But it wasnt me for sure. I also use Ulveus on every ot. So i cant call it a proof. Also you said that owner couldnt do a shit by himself. I think I am to experienced to be him. So please dont accuse me and dont continue post about this here. Post in that guys thread then. Thank you. You are welcome to play my server if you want to. Also good luck with your ot server :)

As I already stated in my post, @Johan Ulveus and @Ted F is the same person.

Could u give a proof of accusing me of this ?? As i said. This is a advertisment board for my server. Not a chat board. I wont answer anything more exept server questions. Otherwise i will have mod to clean the thread. Thank you.

ok here goes one: this is just another real map with modified thais? nothing new? everything you listed is free and available for anyone so what makes your server different?

Nothing, its just a simple server with fair rules, and i just started, i dont want to customize it to much since people seems to dont like it.
people self decide if they wanna play :)

Back