• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Underworld 8.4 RL map WITH yalahar!

i dont know where u get the idea but ppl never lagg only there is a auto save each 10 minuts so ppl wont get roleback after crash or any thing so when the auto server save u wont be able to move and u think its lagg lol?

Don't have 10 minutes between saves, put it to like 30 minutes, it will decrease the lags conciderably. It's just annoying when you're hunting and you get a freeze every 10 minutes, every half an hour is a little bit less and you don't get that frustrated. Otherwise you could easily lose players due to that fact.

Don't have 10 minutes between saves, put it to like 30 minutes, it will decrease the lags conciderably. It's just annoying when you're hunting and you get a freeze every 10 minutes, every half an hour is a little bit less and you don't get that frustrated. Otherwise you could easily lose players due to that fact.

i hade 30 minuts but when server crashed becous of pingers,
the players got rollback, and they wine about there lost
so thats why i changed it :p

just get their ip, and talk with your Isp about that.
Or ban their ip :/

Last edited:
yea

the pinger have no life lol

when he came online he said give me and my friends gm then we will stop pinging.
i am trying to buy the dedicated this week hopes for it.

btw if any1 els have this players in your ot you will get 100% pinged.

Names are:
Astilius
jalle

they are the pinger of Justiceot.mine.nu server to!

Last edited:
server is not down forever we are trying the stupid dedi server but
everytime 1 thing works and outher thing get bug!!!

and there is not even 1 tut how to make 1 ...

and some ppl ask the pass/name to remote but don't trust lol!

Bump

Server is on and its dedicated it use atm 2 gb memory i order 3 so soon i get the 3gb then 100% no lagg

Bump

and i need 2/3 GM's caus i am not much active in the ot so i need 2/3 gms who can be fair to all players and dont be curept gm and can be active in help channel.

So post On our forum ur aplication and i will look if u can be the next gm on Underworld Ot

I could be a Good and fair Gamemaster.

Name: Alex
Language: English/French (mainly english)

Experience with OTS: Never been a corrupt Gm Ever! =]
-I work well with players and other people.
-Been playing ots for 1 year and 6 months.
-Have hosted 2 ots but they both sucked because they werent dedicated. And closed after 3 days :/

-Love the real tibia map and customs so i'd be happy to map you some citys (already have)

Can't remember which but you have my email address So we could descuss it there =].

It was something like a hunting zone or something i think =]

Anyways I'm a fair Gamemaster to other players because i don't create myself items and give myself levels. I don't teleport players to hunting zones. Dont give items or Levels to players and never summon monsters for them.

If I see a botter i warn them and then give them a ban if i see them doing it again =]

Unless your systems works differently.

Warning>Ban>IP ban =]

Consider me at least

Back