• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] UntoldOT 8.6 PVP-e evo. Start 2.10 at 18:00 cet

untold

Reaction score
UntoldOT awesome PVP-e OT for everyone!
Starts 30.9. at 18:30 (cet)

Some information about server:
IP:untold.sytes.net
Cleint:8.60
Port:7171
Exp:600x-1x
Host:DDG hosting service 1gbps
DDOS protected.

Free premium points at start:
A
ll players who will be online 30.9 at 20:00 will recive 50 premium points!
Also we will give a bonus 10 points for every otland member, you have to just pm us and tell your character name!

Here you can expect:
*A lot of fun
*Friendly staff members
*Unique OT with custom monsters, bosses, items, daily quests
*Manualy events (Alot of events will be made by GOD's to keep fun in ot, and to have fun with our players!)
*A lot of usefull commands
*Free bless for low level players
*Donation tokens system (Find tokens in custom monsters /bosses or even daily events and exchange them at npc called "Gurshak" at temple
*Every suggestion will be welcome, and we will try to make what you suggest.
*Balanced vocs
*Unique spells
*Outfit statues
And many more things...​

Quests:
Daily quests
For now there are 3 daily quests including:Double exp doll (gives double exp for 2 hours), 100 donation tokens, and black skull remover.
Quests for donation set:
There are 5 quests for donation set, also to acces that quests you will have to loot a unique items in bosses, and that items will give you acces for donation quests
Andous/Exodus set:
Andous/Exodus set is set who's atributes are similar but not same as donation set! So everyone can have almost same privileges (donators and non-donators)
VIP Quest:
To acces this quest you will need a special item, more about it in-game.

Hunts:
Expect a lot of exp places, also there is normal monsters and custom monsters.​

Bosses:
Here you can find many type of bosses, from easy to hard (easy bosses have green skull, medium yellow, and hard red skull)​

PVP and WAR:
There are now 3 arenas (small, medium and large arena). Every night in that arenas we will organise a war events and best players will recive unique rewards.
Premium points:
*For guilds with 20+ members (every member need to be online when support give points and there can't be same ip adresses)

*Free points for level:
600 (20 points),
700(30 points).

*Screen shots:
Screen1:
X3cPvWf.png

Screen2:
rGVBM41.png

Screen 3:
gEqfIsY.png

This is just a part of our ot. If you wanna have fun feel free to create your account and start your advanture, and also have a lot of fun!

Note for beta testers:
Beta testers with level 200+ will recive 15 premium points, they just have to create character with same name as befor!​

For every problem msg our staff members in-game or post that problem on forum!

Regards from UntoldOT team Xavieradu and Genes. Enjoy!​

Last edited:
Pictures are posted. Starts for 3 days!

Last edited:
I will update theard for sure in a few days! I'm making new city, begginer island (i'm tierd of character creation and logging at enigma temple), also new exp places/ quests etc. When i finish that i will post some ss's and update theard!
Also i dont know will they wait that long, but i can't do anything about it, ot is banned for data spoofing (i didnt know about that rule at otservlist (i was misunderstood that rule i was thinking that only if owner abuse players at the trainers server will be banned, but its not like that...), but i fixed that mistake :)
Anyway server will start 30.9, every player who donated will get points back, and also on start players will recive extra 50 points. Also i didn't wanted to restart ot but i had to otherwise all players would leave ot. Anyway i hope that you have understanding, and that you know now why i have to open ot 30.9 :)
PS. There is chance to start ot sooner but all this depends on Xinn, if he feedback my mail and unban server i will open it before 30!
Regards
//Untold OT Team!

Last edited:
Nusret, today is 07.0(9).15 ^^
I mean 30.09 , he reseted the server and want to open it at 30.09 , we should wait 1 month.
I will update theard for sure in a few days! I'm making new city, begginer island (i'm tierd of character creation and logging at enigma temple), also new exp places/ quests etc. When i finish that i will post some ss's and update theard!
Also i dont know will they wait that long, but i can't do anything about it, ot is banned for data spoofing (i didnt know about that rule at otservlist (i was misunderstood that rule i was thinking that only if owner abuse players at the trainers server will be banned, but its not like that...), but i fixed that mistake :)
Anyway server will start 30.9, every player who donated will get points back, and also on start players will recive extra 50 points. Also i didn't wanted to restart ot but i had to otherwise all players would leave ot. Anyway i hope that you have understanding, and that you know now why i have to open ot 30.9 :)
PS. There is chance to start ot sooner but all this depends on Xinn, if he feedback my mail and unban server i will open it before 30!
Regards
//Untold OT Team!
And you , untold , Im network ingame but wtf i should wait 30 day to play a server? Also this server reseted chars in a week ? Bad.

Yeah i know who you are, but what can i do here? Xinn dont even read hes mail, (xinn is otservlist administrator), so what you want to play without any players online ? Yeah i know that's bad but i had to restart ot, i told reason i dont know did you even read it :)

Back