• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden/Usa][8.5] Total World-War CTF

kosyer

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone.
After much work and no sleep, we will launch a small test of this otserver for finding bugs easier. Its based on chronics elementals 8.5. This ot is started becouse me and my friends missed the old capture the flags ot's. It will be hosted and updated asap(Dosn't know how long yet)
Note: You will never need to pay for playing here. Theese servers is for free and will always be free to play on.

The server got:

Capture the flag System
Mapchanging features
3 Maps: Thais(Modded), Darashia and carlin
Nova and Antica characters

Server Locations:
Server 1:
Ip: worldwar-ctf.game-host.org
Hosted In Sweden in my home.
6 Gb Ram.
Windows Seven Ultimate
Intel Dual Core 2.33Ghz
30/30 Mbits Internet
Server status:Online

Server 2:
Ip: capture-the-flag.game-host.org
Dedicated
Hosted In Usa.
3 Gb Ram.
Windows Server 2003
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5Ghz
100/100mbit
Server status:Online

Some Things To Do
Going to make a cool site when start getting players
It will be private accounts

Note:
Please Report all bugs to [email protected]

Some creds:
Chojrak for helping me with some codes

Last edited:
Pretty good server :p

You should take care of the bug, that you can score while the own flag is not at base (atleast that's how it used to be last time I've played ctf)

kind regards, Evil Hero

Pretty good server :p

You should take care of the bug, that you can score while the own flag is not at base (atleast that's how it used to be last time I've played ctf)

kind regards, Evil Hero

Thanks mate. Will try to fix it. Anyway. Im using ur server anyway. Sry about complaining it. I had some wrong. All working fine now ;)

Back