• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

crash,or maybe ddos ?XD

edit:
Valdora reached over 50+ players in 3 minutes. Which made someone DDoS the server. The server won't come online again!
It would be a hit and we would probably get a very high amount of players but still someone always has to ruin it.
Have fun somewhere else!

Loving this server hahhah

Why there is not RL OTS 7.4 which will stay for more than month? Always DEADS - DAMN!

I know who's been ddosin all these oldschool OT's. Turns out its just my noob RL who plays real tibia and is bored.. He is by no means experienced and just buys a program online. Valdora PM me.
Yeah, he can't ddos tibianic so maybe you all should take lessons. I aint sayin where he got the ddos tool so noone else ddoses cause it pisses me off.

lol,just secure your server against ddos attack's and you'll be fine, stop crying over a 1 crash of flood

lol,just secure your server against ddos attack's and you'll be fine, stop crying over a 1 crash of flood
My RL whos doing it has a 1gbit flood, which costs like 150 euro a month+ to get a 2gbit so the flood does nothing.
As I said, hes done ddosin this OT.

no matter how big your flood its no problem to secure it, and make it return the packets back to the "ddoser, make it backfire.

Back