• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

hopefully only money donations stay. dunno why anyone would quit cuz of that its easy to get anyway xd

damn whoever is ddosing has way to much free time, lol

Last edited:
The server has absolutely no DDOS protection at all

well i'm not sure how true that is. atleast it is staying up most of the time. i've seen other servers go down permanently from small ddos attacks so this one must be holding up for a reason lol

Khalifa, struggling hard to find a perfect/good OT.

Too many dissapointmens.

Keep searching and good luck bro.

Just play tenthplanet that's commin up soon, khalifa. Your from Canada what you doin dicken around on swedish shiz?

Khalifa, struggling hard to find a perfect/good OT.

Too many dissapointmens.

Keep searching and good luck bro.

haha no kidding man. although this one is pretty decent for some fun anyways. why dont you make a char for little war? seems like nearly everyone else has xD

and eve~ i can't play tenth planet because my laptop is no good with DX5. i can only play 7.7 client

haha no kidding man. although this one is pretty decent for some fun anyways. why dont you make a char for little war? seems like nearly everyone else has xD

and eve~ i can't play tenth planet because my laptop is no good with DX5. i can only play 7.7 client
Damn you tried doin Worr's fixes?

I've tried everything, worrs tweaks help but unfortunatly in my case it is so bad to begin with that I've found nothing that makes it playable even in the least

Can't play shit period right now as my fucking power has been off for like an hour now lol

even after my net being off for 3h this shit is still getting ddosed -.- lol

Last edited:
Back