• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

[video=youtube;Nu-o27j_ytQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-o27j_ytQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

why you flame zaowan for ue spamming its anoying indeed. but he do kill people with it, i see people like slide and general of your side just randomly ue spamming. (tho zaowan is a ue spammer yes)

why you flame zaowan for ue spamming its anoying indeed. but he do kill people with it, i see people like slide and general of your side just randomly ue spamming. (tho zaowan is a ue spammer yes)

its not because he ues, but because they we're all 100's, and we were 50's i was the highest like 64, and he needs to ue like that to kill people with 2x lower level? eheh

The server is running and it seems like the ping is gone.

Much war aswell! Almost everybody online is involved in the war and there is two very big guilds which almsot every new player connects to.

Ping ain't gone..
server just got ddosed again and many ppl died.................

The server is running and it seems like the ping is gone.

Much war aswell! Almost everybody online is involved in the war and there is two very big guilds which almsot every new player connects to.

Big,Big,Big war,ye when on your ot curently playing like 9 persons BIG WAR

Qtmage, it isn't you. I'm speaking to him through Facebook and clearly it isn't you haha. BTW - It's not super badass to ping someone, so stop pretend you do.

yeah, you go qtmage! go ddos that server. i hope all 13 characters get kicked!

so tough

I'm not actin tough, its jus valdora thinks its not me. Actually he knows its me, he just doesnt want me to have the "power"? Lawl

Back