• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 RealMap - Midrates - Closed as of 2014-11-26 - Will be up next week.

Should there be a server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Rashid
He spawns at all locations, every day.
You don't need to complete the quest to sell items to him, and you sell at full price.

If you feel like something should be added, just let me know and I'll add it.

I'm curious, are he spawning at all places because you don't know how to spawn him in single places once a day, or that you want 7 NPC's with same name placed everywhere? :p

He was scripted to be spawned at one location each day at first, but I removed it.
Simply because he should be easy to find.

Today its been 1 week since our launch and we're still up!
All it needs is some more players!

UPDATE:
v0.08

All the sellable items to Djinns have been added to Rashid for simplicity.
Fixed an issue allowing players to equip a shield when using a two-handed weapon.

v0.09
People can now set an auto-reply message using !autoreply command.
Example: !autoreply I'm busy hunting.

v0.10:
- Added 200gp to starting characters.
- Added missing monster spawns in Tiquanda/Reptile and Crustacean Caves.

Server looks very nice, player count..? not so much.
I'm just wondering if maybe you could put a multiple client version system?
Something like shadowcores, allowing players to use versions 10.21-10.41.
I think it would boost the player count alot.

Regards,
Tempz

wel i dont know many higher lvl spawns. Perhaps make there a few portals to some nice hunting places? Just a little opinion of mine ;)

i will play for sure once i have time (but finding the right spot to hunt will be hard :p)

below: okayy was a nice try of me ^^

Last edited:
wel i dont know many higher lvl spawns. Perhaps make there a few portals to some nice hunting places? Just a little opinion of mine ;)

i will play for sure once i have time (but finding the right spot to hunt will be hard :p)
I will most likely not add teleports, sorry.
There is plenty of hunting places, like there is on real tibia.

Teleports on rl map? o_O plx nao haha
This server jas alot of potential because of its custom modifier system.
I think the best thing to do would be to close it down and re-open it on friday or saturday.
With alot of advertising it will get more players and if it started fresh on friday or saturday there will be time for players to create an account and look forward to the opening.

I think its worth doing this and sacrifising the 5-10 players that are already playing for a chance to get 100+ players on the launching date.

A lot of players wont join when they see that the server already has people high-ish lvl with only a few online
they will think the server is dead or bad.
please take this into mind,
best of luck with your project.

Regards,
Tempz

^That is not such a bad idea.
And i would suggest that upgrading weapens gives a little better results. The way it is now its wayy too random. Lets say that i upgraded my weapen 10 times. And not even one of those was even usable on hunts. And there is a little chance to get a rllly badass upgrade (as i had on my knight) I guess it would be better if the upgrades give more usable stats, but not stats that are OP. ( just my opninion though :))

As it is now its badass or nothing, what i have seen when i played :)

Edit: Sorry, i had mistaken this server with another ;(

Last edited:
Teleports on rl map? o_O plx nao haha
This server jas alot of potential because of its custom modifier system.
I think the best thing to do would be to close it down and re-open it on friday or saturday.
With alot of advertising it will get more players and if it started fresh on friday or saturday there will be time for players to create an account and look forward to the opening.

I think its worth doing this and sacrifising the 5-10 players that are already playing for a chance to get 100+ players on the launching date.

A lot of players wont join when they see that the server already has people high-ish lvl with only a few online
they will think the server is dead or bad.
please take this into mind,
best of luck with your project.

Regards,
Tempz

I'm sorry but I won't close and re-open it. Just doesn't make sense.

^That is not such a bad idea.
And i would suggest that upgrading weapens gives a little better results. The way it is now its wayy too random. Lets say that i upgraded my weapen 10 times. And not even one of those was even usable on hunts. And there is a little chance to get a rllly badass upgrade (as i had on my knight) I guess it would be better if the upgrades give more usable stats, but not stats that are OP. ( just my opninion though :))

As it is now its badass or nothing, what i have seen when i played :)

I don't understand what you mean. The modifiers are upgrading your character, not your weapon.
And you can get real badass if you play long enough.

I agree with the reset + advertising. I see this post everyday and I want to hop on and try it, but with PEAK being 1-2 players, I stray away from it.

I agree with the reset + advertising. I see this post everyday and I want to hop on and try it, but with PEAK being 1-2 players, I stray away from it.

I just think its a bad idea generally to reset a server. Causes people to lose my trust.
Also, its growing more and more by every day. Not that fast maybe, but its still growing.

Right now its 12 players online.

Thats what i mean,
Best thing to do is set a new opening date Friday or saturday would be best, Thats when people have most free time to play.

Also please can you consider making a multiple client version system.
(10.21-10.37)

ask @Mark for help with this of you dont know ;D
Best of luck.

Teaser update:
I'm currently working on weapon/armor modifications.
Here is a little teaser screenshot of how it looks.

bRlZptF.png

Your current equipped equipment gains experience as you hunt creatures, and levels up.
Higher level equipment will grant bonus attack/armor and/or defense.
You can also trade these items with their current level.

Stay tuned!

Thats what i mean,
Best thing to do is set a new opening date Friday or saturday would be best, Thats when people have most free time to play.

Also please can you consider making a multiple client version system.
(10.21-10.37)

ask @Mark for help with this of you dont know ;D
Best of luck.

I probably won't add the older version as some of them do not support the new content. For example, Roshamuul was released at 10.3.

I just think its a bad idea generally to reset a server. Causes people to lose my trust.
Also, its growing more and more by every day. Not that fast maybe, but its still growing.

Right now its 12 players online.
It is growing but its not gonna attract much new players when people see there already is high lvls,
a mew start os the best option for a chance to get 100+ on opening day.

you can change the status of this server to [Beta]
-Increase exp stages dramaticly (allowing players to get high lvls + test quests,spawns and other things.
-Set a date for official open of the server (all accounts should be reset a day before this, offering all players fresh starts after some have tested it)

No old versions is uderstandable, i didnt take the new locations to mind.
I'm sure many players would agree woth a fresh start though.

please have a think about it, i'm just trying to help grow the community of the server. :)

No old versions is uderstandable, i didnt take the new locations to mind.
I'm sure many players would agree woth a fresh start though.

please have a think about it, i'm just trying to help grow the community of the server. :)

I understand your concern, but as I have no player base right now and I have no guarantees that I will get one if I make a reset, it's just not worth the risk.
It could as well just cause a lot of damage than getting new players.

And its not even old yet. Its been up for a week, highest level player is 152. You could get level 152 in 2 days probably.

I know what you mean man, but this risk is in your favor,
its worth the gamble 100%
you might lose some players, but you will gain 10x more that there os currently.
I garuantee it

Status
Not open for further replies.