• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Vanderlay.net 8.6 Real Map No donations

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Vanderlay.net 8.6 Open Tibia Real Map server!
Vanderlay.net is a Real Map based OT including most quests.
This is our first server that we are planning to host.
Our plan is to host, maintain and develop Open Tibia server projects.
Right now we are a team of two:
Me(Vanderlay) - Coder/Programmer/Scripter/Webdeveloper
Asurin - Mapper
We are also looking for a webdesigner as you can see that my designing skills is not the best.

Vanderlay.net

Server specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore
incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
2 x 750 GB SATA 3 Gb/s HDD
24 GB DDR3 RAM
100Mb internet connection up/down
Hosted in Germany

In-game info:
Skill = 50x
Magic = 25x
Loot = 3x
Spawn = 1x
Training area
Server saves each hour
Map is about 95% Real-map based.
There are no donations on the server.
There are no custom/overpowered items.

Experience stages:
1-49 = 700x
50-99 = 300x
100-124 = 150x
125-149 = 100x
150-174 = 80x
175-199 = 70x
200-209 = 50x
210-219 = 40x
220-219 = 35x
230-239 = 30x
240-249 = 25x
250-259 = 20x
260-269 = 15x
270-279 = 10x
280-289 = 5x
290-299 = 3x
300+ = 1x

Create account:
Vanderlay.net (The site is still under development. For now, you can only view basic information and create an account + character to login and play)

Login using:
IP: Vanderlay.net
Port: 7171

We are aiming to eliminate all bugs that will be found. As the time goes by, and people are playing, we will keep on updating the server to make sure its stability and functionallity is always at its best.

Server has been online for over a week without any issues!

Last edited:
Glad to see a server without donations. Hope it stays that way. Shame about the RL and 8.6 though.

Glad to see a server without donations. Hope it stays that way. Shame about the RL and 8.6 though.

We are planning to make custom spawns/quests later on.
For now we are focusing on making it stable and eliminate the bugs.
But we will make some unique quests/spawns that will not require any kind of donation.

Thanks for your positive response.

Hi there i have created account and started playing. when i logged in i already saw empty space. the mapper is really bad. the entrance for temple is bad also the entrance to depot. the trainers are low quality ;[ the mapper need to learn how to mapp better ;] but the rest is okay.

Hi there i have created account and started playing. when i logged in i already saw empty space. the mapper is really bad. the entrance for temple is bad also the entrance to depot. the trainers are low quality ;[ the mapper need to learn how to mapp better ;] but the rest is okay.

Hi lasek12b,
The server will be updated with more decoration in the future. As for now, we are not focusing to add any fancy features or so, just to keep it stable and functioning.

- - - Updated - - -

16hours up and running without any issues at all!

Back