• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] VoleraOT 8.60 Edited EVO MAP at 01.05.2015r

Tuchol

falania.com
Reaction score
TuyX9dc.jpg

START WILL BE AT 01.05.2015 17.00 CET

√Ip: Volera.eu
√Port: 7171
√Pvp: 100 lvl
√Houses: 100 lvl
√Magic: x 26
√Skills: x 50

Exp stages:
1-25 level: 450x
26-50 level: 350x
51-100 level: 250x
101-150 level: 180x
151-220 level: 150x
221-350 level: 80x
351-400 level: 50x
401-450 level: 15x
451-XXX level: 5x

Proffessional administrator*
√Tuchol

What is Volera.eu?

Volera is a server with the version of the customer 8.60 with the evolution map very well extended which not yet you could see. On the server we have for offering about 130 free hunting places but apart from them we also have hunting places which require the access, which access? I am already explaining these are special objects which you can get from different events or killing stronger monsters, We also have AREA VIP which you will find on about 20 quite new hunting places with new monsters which you won't find on other servers. Moreover we offer you quests vast quantities of the ones simpler and more difficult. More difficult quests are for more demanding players which require something from servers more than kill the monster and hold the award. At us you will find Missions at NPC . Change system that is system of the exchange on our server it is nothing else as the exchange of a few worse objects in one about the greater power. At us you will find a few events with very interesting maps so as zombie event, rush event, swim event, capture the flag event winning lotery system or crazy squirrel event.Flarenia offers very well balanced professions what you won't be bored thanks to and the war of the baulk won't be players so simple. We have an also own forum for in order to facilitate communications for players and the problem solving. We have also fanpage at facebook which you will sometimes find free codes to the shop on first come, first served. In order to describe everything I would have to announce what we offer oneself for a few hours but after all I cannot for you give everything away.

At the end i will show you some screens :)

Underground City

3fTeSRP.png

Temple

J7pUjiB.png

Change system

Imqgqwa.png

Market entrance

TwrKaYR.png

Mission #1

8olfDa9.png

Mission #2

DWPEvQD.png

Mission #3

5q46wg3.png

Final Room

I7hn08g.png

Hunting Room #1

TTTp8V4.png

Hunting Room #2

8Uo5Ila.png

Access hunting place

9IUX6So.png

Quest Room

iDTGUdx.png

Hunting place: Chrysaor

v2dJCd8.png

Hunting place: Mystic Golem
hs2V0mf.png

City #1

fwzXqvt.png

City #2

H9Cqcq4.png

Zombie Event

zQDmJVj.png

I am inviting you cordially very much for creating accounts and like our fanpage

Last edited:
Back