• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Wallerot 8.54 | 24/7 | Real Map! | NOW WITH PVP ENFORCED!

Kinda lame with servers which doesnt tell the exp rate. 300x to 5x doesnt really tell me much which kind of server this is.

Also sick donation items, ive noticed as a mage you could get 28% protection against death.

OMFG!!! SO OP!!!
Seriously, you can have 20% with robe of the underworld + kosheis amulet on rlt <_<
Gz 8% more

As you might know that on real tibia only sorcerers can use robe of the underworld.

This robe can be used by everyone.

Do you see the difference?-.-

As you might know that on real tibia only sorcerers can use robe of the underworld.

This robe can be used by everyone.

Do you see the difference?-.-

That is why you need to pay to get it.
Do you really think a couple of regular boots got arm 6 in real tibia?

This is open-tibia.

Would be nice with a bit more activity by the gms on the server.

Seen alot of issues/bugs on the server but since its missing active gms and forum its pretty hard reporting them.

Would be nice with a bit more activity by the gms on the server.

Seen alot of issues/bugs on the server but since its missing active gms and forum its pretty hard reporting them.

Dont worry about that, it will be fixed ofourse. :)

We working on bugs and updates everyday, there is a forum. Maybe you didn't saw that on the website: wallerot :: Index

Enjoy.

lol, 5x loot, hacked 24/7 and bad donates does not seems so good. Join Danoria.Net instead. Played there for some month ago. Best 8.5 RL map ever! <3 I think their onlinerecord was like 300 :p

Stop write in my thread. This is about wallerot and not about danoria.
Thanks.

Kinda lame with servers which doesnt tell the exp rate. 300x to 5x doesnt really tell me much which kind of server this is.

Also sick donation items, ive noticed as a mage you could get 28% protection against death.

Sorry. I've forgot to change that in the shop offers discription.
It's fixed, The protection is 10% against death now.

Very disappointed of this ot.

Been playing it for 3 days now.
Several crashes with long downtime.
Donate shop which offer you stuffs which isnt the same ingame.
No active gms. (haven't seen 1 gm online)

This server may have 90 players online sometimes, but 85 of them x logged in trainers.

So tired of people downloading a real map server and just set it up and then just leave it as it is with all bugs and such, you guys dont even bother logging in.

Very disappointed of this ot.

Been playing it for 3 days now.
Several crashes with long downtime.
Donate shop which offer you stuffs which isnt the same ingame.
No active gms. (haven't seen 1 gm online)

This server may have 90 players online sometimes, but 85 of them x logged in trainers.

So tired of people downloading a real map server and just set it up and then just leave it as it is with all bugs and such, you guys dont even bother logging in.

Several Crashes? The uptime yesterday was 178 hours. Hmm? That's 8 days dude.
The server was down tonight because of several reasons.
Checkout the last login on all gamemasters? I know it's not active gm. Some are but not all, and ofcourse we are doing our best. I will also remove some of the gamemasters and get new ones.
How become 40 players logged in 30 minutes after server restart.

We know the server isn't 100% right now.
We doing our best and it will be fixed, I promise.

Fixed some bugs and added some new.

-----------------------------------------------

*Some donate items was buged, Solved.

*Svargrond Arena quest was buged, Solved.

*Added a addoner in thais depot. You give him the items, he give you the addons.

*Added two new donate items.

*Inquisition quest was buged, Solved.

Enjoy!

Back